View Single Post

Old 02-18-2017, 10:57 PM

well there you have it!! Mr verbosity strikes again. such a tool.... never heard of a comma or a page break...

now you understand why over here on the west coast we have kept our mouths shut about him it was easier to ignore him than to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on attorneys and time.

I would have kept my mouth shut if you would have kept yours shut rick, you have brought this on yourself.

every word you type proves my point, .... you were planning on taking everything from the Bedini's it was obviously in your heart from the beginning.

I am and will continue to Be John' and Gary's friend in death as in life. I will defend him, his family and his contribution to the world.you introduced me to them rick for that I m thankful, but that is where it ends.

you say I am a fan boy. guilty a charged....saw so many amazing things in his shop. so many things he was not able to share as it would have gotten him killed.

Feel free to belittle my contributions to the conferences, and to the forums, and to friends that's ok.... I don't mind you can treat me like crap all you want. I have not told a single lie, I will sit for a polygraph, and I will pay for you to sit for one too. there is a few questions I would like to ask you under oath.

I will film it unedited and let the world see it. you can do the same.

here is some in your area:

Michigan Polygraph Services in , Michigan with Reviews - YP.com

have them email me at service@teslagenx.com after you consult with them, I will send them a credit card and a list of questions they can ask you. I will spend up to 500 dollars on this. I am sure there are a few more people who might like to kick in a few dollars and some questions...

the ball is in your court Rick, lets settle this liar thing once and for all.

I WILL NOT ANSWER ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAY, AND WILL NOT RESPOND UNTIL YOU TAKE A POLYGRAPH FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT JOHN WAS A DUMMY AND YOU WERE THE MAN WITH ALL THE ANSWERS.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR AN EMAIL FROM A POLYGRAPH IN YOUR AREA. IT WILL BE POSTED PUBLICLY ON THIS THREAD, ALONG WITH THE QUESTIONS AND YOUR ANSWERS.

Tom C

Last edited by stonewater; 02-18-2017 at 11:01 PM.