View Single Post

Old 02-06-2017, 07:19 PM

Radiant energy from trigger methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude View Post
Rick Friedrich has also described methods of generating higher negative potential utilizing a trigger coil as opposed to opto trigger circuit and experimental apparatus at the trigger location in the circuit.
Hi, I believe Rick's take is that radiant energy can be both positive, and negative and that the trigger coil method will give a "predominantly" negative radiant spike. The hall effect sensor method with give a "predominantly" POSITIVE radiant spike, and you will be able to continue to charge batts with conventional non-radiant power. However if you use the trigger coil you will end up with negatively charged "dipoles" that will resist being charged in the conventional manner, and cannot be rotated in and out of conventional banks. You have to know the consequences of charging batteries like this - it may, or may not be what you want. I only have the mini dualpole motor running with hall sensor, and can say for sure that I can still charge them with both non-radiant charge, and radiant flyback spikes. I do not know about the opto switch, what kind of "mix" of positive or negative it produces, but if they roll in and out of service with your conventional solar charging then perhaps it is predominantly positive, same as hall switch. I've enjoyed reading your posts in this thread - all the best, Mark.