View Single Post

Old 02-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Silver Member

@machine
Quote:
Well, come on now AC, "lied on an almost daily basis", would you care to put a few quotes up to back up your statements, because I watched the whole show, and I didn't notice that.
As far as grabbing pussy, I don't remember him saying he liked to do that, only that women would let celebrities do that. I'm not convinced he was wrong in saying that, I remember woman fainting when the Beatles, or Elvis walked by.
But in any case, Clinton was the groper in chief, and dear old Hillary and the rest of the neurologically neutered left seemed ok with that.
But please, tell me those daily lies, I would love to hear some.
Implying that Trumps behavior is acceptable just because Clintons was worse is a straw man argument. Is anything acceptable simply because someone else was worse?. It's like saying drinking an ounce of poison is not as bad as a gallon even though both have the same affect.

Here is the transcript from nytimes.com

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Quote:
Also, in regards to the news, I agree with bromikey, journalism is supposed to be unbiased fact finding, and from what I saw, was none stop lies from CNN, and the rest of the left leaning media.
The alt-right media is just as biased as the alt-left. Did you check your facts using other media sources?. I would agree the left wing media had a field day with Trump however he owns what he said because he said it on television. To say well no I did not say that when everyone heard it and it is recorded is a lesson in stupidity. That is the main reason the media went into a feeding frenzy in my opinion, blatant lying.

Quote:
As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of the trump bashing. I'm also sick to death of working 9 am to 9 pm, every god damn day, paying half my income to welfare, for people who don't want to work. I say bull****. I'm a conservative, not a neoconservative, a real conservative. And I'm a Canadian. And I'm sick of the left, and their, yours, bull****.
Only 9am to 9pm?, I hold three jobs and I get up at 6am every day and generally go to bed around midnight, had four days off in the last three months. It can get much worse...try working the rigs at 30 below. I'm also a real conservative, not a neoconservative and I'm sick of both the alt-left and the alt-right BS.

As well criticizing the Conservatives harshly does not make me a Liberal. It means I want the conservatives to grow up and do their job and stop lying and squabbling like little children because it makes everyone look bad. To me it means I care more than most do because friends don't let friends do stupid sheet. The Trump/O'Leary I'm an idiot grandstanding will destroy the conservatives in the long term in my opinion.

AC

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-05-2017 at 01:42 AM.