View Single Post

Old 12-21-2016, 03:44 AM

Speed of rotation regardless of which method is used to spin the disk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by String Theory View Post
Hi Vinyasi :

Here is a link to info from the book Aliens From Pentagon :

Pentagon Aliens - 08

It contain info about tesla meters and copper , aluminium and iron :

The Tesla electric meter has weak magnets, which Tesla said was necessary so the magnetic fields could be reversed and alternated. The meter wouldn’t work if it had very strong, completely polarized magnets. There are two basic ways the Tesla ‘meter’ can be used as a generator, as far as I can tell:

1. Mechanical: The disk may be rotated in the weak permanent magnet field, by a small motor connected to the shaft of the aluminum disk, generating an electric current in the disk. The current rises until sufficient to cancel the magnetic field, which it then reverses, as the current in the disk collapses and reverses, due to the reversed magnetic field, and the system begins to oscillate. An alternating output current is induced in the windings of the two sets of pole-pieces which are above and below the gap in which the disk rotates.

2. Electromagnetic: With this method, the current is run parallel through the windings of the pole pieces of two separate meters, creating a magnetic flux which alternately passes through the disk, and into the lower pole pieces, creating a current at right angles in the disk, which creates a thrust which rotates the disk in the weak magnetic field of the permanent magnets. When the current in the disk is sufficient to cancel the weak permanent magnetic fields, the disk stops, then “vibrates” (“snores”), as it rapidly and alternately reflects and transmits both the current and the magnetic fields, producing an output alternating current in the pole piece windings.

According to Mr. Dort, aluminum is the best “reflector”, copper the “most active” (electronically conductive), and iron the “magnetic core material”.

Sincerly - Kai Anders Wold
So, it's all a question of speed of rotation regardless of which method is used to spin the disk?

It took a few readings of your post for me to think that I understood what you're saying if I assume the Searle Effect? Not the magnetic explanation of his effect described by Searle himself presently on his website/s, but the earlier version described by Joseph Cater in his book, The Awesome Life Force, in quoting Searle's earlier description that spin speed alone gathered enough electrostatic force to overcome gravity and self-accelerate his aluminum disks set into motion by a simple gas fired engine.

Which implies that removal of the braking magnet (the permanent C-shaped magnet whose north and south poles surround a spot on the aluminum disk) could fulfill the disk's purpose described in my copy of the "Meterman's Handbook" edition from 1912? That is, to self-accelerate to an infinite spin rate once set into initial motion at some minimal rate of spin? And thus have unimpeded opportunity for the generation of power within the context of an electromechanical watt-hour meter?