View Single Post

Old 11-27-2016, 01:05 PM
Silver Member

Exclamation Open thread

While this is an open thread i choose to not post here except to confront your BS.
my thread is closed because of people like you that constantly attack me for no reason other than pissed off that i took your lousy 15 minutes of fame away.
you have been riding off your translation of the patent since 2012 and have done NOTHING since to promote the Figuera device. even your translation was wrong with missing translations and sentences. you have NO research of your own except the NN fields and that is it. your attempt at constructing the primaries and secondaries ended it a COMPLETE DISASTER and NOTHING WORKED. all the information i have was given to you but you have NO ability to understand it.
YOU ARE WRONG HANON.
all you do is post different patents in an attempt to fool people that you have your own research, in which you have NONE. you have even been to my research photos and graphs to many times to count copying my research because you don't have the ability to figure it out on your own. YES HANON I KNOW YOU VISIT MY RESEARCH ALMOST DAILY. talk about a HYPOCRITE TO THE THIRD DEGREE.

YOU ARE THE FRAUD HANON not me. every thing i post has come true. SO WHAT pert G needed a little tweek, WHO CARES.
you are JEALOUS like no tomorrow and can't stand it that I have pushed this device to the next level NOT YOU.
i get email's and pm's all the time about people saying YOU ARE WRONG and DO NOTHING TO PROMOTE THE DEVICE. all you bring to the table is a mouth full of BS.

LEAVE ME AND MY RESEARCH ALONE AND GET A LIFE. my thread is for people that agree with my findings. maybe not 100 % but they still agree and we are working together to complete this device.
all this thread does is bad mouth me with NO RESEARCH AT ALL. WOW ! now that is so sad and says a lot about you and the other thread members. YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD AND NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP.

I DON"T CARE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SILLY BS AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ON MY THREAD OR MY FOLLOWERS.

so please stop EMBARRASSING YOUR SELF AND ENTERGETIC FORUM like you have been. try acting like an adult instead of a drama queen and get to work on this device.
DO NOT POST ON MY SITE IN RETALIATION. just get on with your life and quite being a COMPLETE COWARD if you can.

NOBODY WANTS YOU OR NEEDS YOUR BS especially on MY THREAD so please STOP THE BS TODAY, RIGHT NOW !

Last edited by marathonman; 11-27-2016 at 02:13 PM.