View Single Post

Old 11-25-2016, 05:39 PM
Gold Member

Part G analysis

Hi Ufo,

Since I'm forbidden on the other thread I'll drag your post over here. Kinda silly but that's MM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello to All,

I have been trying to put all Functions of Part G together...along with Primaries.

And, like I wrote before...being studying pretty deep all Magnetic Circuits Calculations related to Toroids...as Hopkinson's Law and Ohm's Law...

Some diagrams below I believe will assist Us in understanding how to build our Wave Signal even better:

Below Diagram shows Primary N at Max Output:

[IMG][/IMG]

And so I have set a few Parameters to have in mind...:

Total Amp-Turns, which is equivalent to Total MMF disbursed at Max on both ends. This Number of Turns on our Toroid will dictate the Raise and Fall distances in our Scopes Signal...as it will Increase the Primaries Magnetic Field Strength, therefore their Spatial expansions and Contractions.

Notice on this IMG I have set the Positive Brush Arrow delivering Max at N Primary.

Please note Brush Rotation Direction on Top of Toroid

I have reflected on IMG Left side all Parameters following their respective Directions...

Electric Circuit: is showing Current and EMF direction following Red Circular Arrow Increasing Values within Toroid Core.

Magnetic Circuit: MMF is also following Red Arrow direction Increase as is Flux Density.

Based on either Hopkinson's or Ohm's Law we all know that MMF/EMF and Current/Flux are Directly Proportional...meaning as one increases...so the other one.

But not so with Resistance/Reluctance...which are Inversely Proportional according to the Law's Equations...

So we have the Opposite Increase reflected by Black Arrow within Toroid, moving away from Red Arrow (Opposite Directions)

Which concludes that as MMF/EMF/Flux/Current are moving with red arrow direction, the Resistance/Reluctance Increases Opposite based on Black Arrow Direction.

The Result is that we get Higher Potentials Values (MMF/EMF/Flux/Current) delivered at Terminal going to Primary N.

As We get the Highest Resistance/Reluctance at Terminal going to Primary S. Which means Minimal Currents...as the other Parameters Increasing at N.

Now the Opposite Image is shown below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Brush is delivering Max at S Primary...which means that ALL Output Parameters on previous Image REVERSE.

Note Red-Black Arrows within Toroid are now opposed than IMG 1...

While Brush Rotation is the same...

All Equations from both Laws are in agreement with my writings above...

Reluctance = L/uA

Where L is the Total Length of the Magnetic Circuit (Our Toroid Windings) and uA is the Magnetic Permeability (Conductivity) of Iron Core Sectional Area...which tells Us all that by Increasing L which round up to be also Number of Turns...will increase our Reluctance...but CAREFUL here!!...since they are Inversely Proportional to MMF/Flux...too much Resistance will lower our MMF/Flux Rendered Potentials.

And here is where I see the reason why to work with heavier gauge wire...which means that we could increase L (Length=A-T) without increasing Ohmic Resistance...plus allowing better path for higher currents flow.

Therefore, We keep a Balance of both Opposed Magnetic Parameters here (MMF/Reluctance) which we need to create Higher Raise as lower falls at Signals Peaks.

Anyways, this is my take on this...My two pennies worth...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
It appears that you show one of the primary coils wound backwards. Is that right? I like to see that you're taking an analytical approach. I have to go but will study this later.

Regards,

bi