View Single Post

Old 10-16-2016, 06:50 AM
Silver Member

First

God is entering the fire polytheists, criminals and killers

Prophet Muhammad said to his daughter Fatima in order to continue in obedience to God's charity
And thus God's mercy and justice
will enter Fatima in paradise

Those who believe in Allahu ta'ala, live by His prohibitions and commandments, and like all of them, that is, those who die Muslims, will go to Paradise. Those who do the opposite of what has been said will go to Hell. By and large, people with good morals will go to Paradise while people with bad morals will go to Hell. A hadith-i sharif says (what means):
(Listen attentively; I am describing those who will go to Paradise: They are weak, downtrodden, and incapable. When they take an oath to do something, Allahu ta’ala will certainly fulfill these Muslims' oaths. Listen, I am describing those who will go to Hell: They are severe and arrogant.) [Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud]

Which one is easier to attain?
Question: Is entering Paradise or entering Hell easier?
ANSWER
Both are easy. Those who believe correctly and die Muslims will go to Paradise while those who do not believe and die disbelievers will go to Hell.

It is very easy for those who follow their nafses to go to Hell and very difficult for them to go to Paradise. One does not have to refrain from any prohibitions to go to Hell, but there are many rules and regulations to be observed to be able to enter Paradise, i.e., first having a correct faith, then abstaining from prohibited things and performing acts of worship. As a matter of fact, two hadith-i sharifs say (what means):
(Hell is surrounded with things that the nafs likes while Paradise is surrounded with things that the nafs dislikes.) [Bukhari]

(Neither the one who desires Paradise nor the one who is afraid of Hell can sleep. Paradise is surrounded with obstacles. As for the world, it is filled with pleasures and lusts. Let its pleasures and lusts not distract you from Paradise.) [Ramuz]

Paradise is the tremendous reward which Allah (swt) has prepared for His beloved (awliyaa) and those who obey Him. It is complete joy and pleasure, where nothing is lacking and nothing can disturb its purity. What Allah (swt) and His Messenger have told us about it makes out heads spin because our minds are not able to comprehend the greatness of such blessings.

Listen to the words of Allah (swt) in this hadith qudsi: "I have prepared for My righteous slaves that which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and has never crossed the mind of any human being".

The joys of Paradise are far greater than the pleasures of this world, which pale into insignificance in comparison. Bukhaari reports from Sahl ibn Sa'd as-Sa'idee that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "A space the size of a whip in Paradise is better than this world and al that is in it".

Because admittance to Paradise and salvation from the Fire are according to Allah's will and judgement, it is a great victory and tremendous success, as Allah (swt) says: "....Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden, will have indeed attained the object of life [or: been successful]" (Aale-Imran 3:185)

"Allah has promised to believers - men and women - Gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein [forever], and beautiful mansions in Gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme felicity [or success]". (At-Tauba 9:72)

"...and those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing underneath, to abide therein [forever] and that will be the supreme achievement".(An-Nisa 4:13)

Admittance to Paradise

There is no doubt that the joy of the believers will be incomparable when they are led, group by honourable group, to the blessed Gardens of Paradise. When they reach Paradise, its gates will be opened for them, and they will be welcomed by noble angels congratulating them on their safe arrival after suffering so much hardship and witnessing so much horror: "And those who feared their Rabb will be led to the garden in crowds, until, behold, they arrive there; its gates will be opened and its keepers will say "Peace be upon you! Well have you done! Enter here, to dwell therein". (Sad 39:73)

In other words, your words, thoughts and deeds were good so your hearts and souls became pure and for that you deserve Paradise.

The Believers Will Be Purified Before They Enter Paradise

After the Believers have passed over as-Siraat (the bridge over Hell), they will be kept on a bridge between Paradise and Hell, where they will be purified by means of their settling any wrongs that existed between any of them in this world. Then when they enter paradise they will be pure and clean, none of them bearing any ill-will towards another or demanding anything of another. Bukhaari reported from Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri (ra) that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

"The believers will be saved from the Fire then they will be kept on a bridge between Paradise and Hell. They will settle their accounts with one another for any wrongs that existed between them in this world, until they are purified and cleansed, and will be permitted to enter Paradise. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, each of them will know his dwelling in Paradise better than he knew his dwelling in this world".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V-LCo6...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZJLElVXjkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0CqDzyBb_E

someone told me;
I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for any one

e.x
You have a disease
Then comes your brother
Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance
At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then
At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for any one

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

“If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right...he is righteous, he shall surely live...If he begets a son who...has done all these abominable things; he (the son) shall surely die...the son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father for the iniquity of the son.” (Ezekiel 18:5-20)

“Every one shall die for his own sin.” (Jeremiah 31:30)

There is no need for God, a son of God, or even a Prophet of God to sacrifice himself for mankind’s sins in order to buy forgiveness. Islam refuses this view entirely. The foundation of Islam rests on knowing with certainty that nothing should we worshipped but God alone. Forgiveness emanates from the One True God; so, when a person seeks forgiveness, he must turn to God submissively with true remorse and beg forgiveness, promising not to repeat the sin. Then and only then will sins be forgiven.

see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZP61IVp8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OABtUFJzGHs

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bibl YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAknoJ0z3co