View Single Post

Old 10-06-2016, 11:18 PM

Arrow

I do not believe WW3 can be avoided, it will happen no matter what anybody does. The first 4 Seals (4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse) of the 7 Seals of the book of Revelation IMHO describe a period of turmoil and world war. I believe the bible and I believe that WW3 is coming and will not be stopped. I see this coming WW3 war as the war that decides who will be the Anti-Christ. The winner will be the Anti-Christ and after it is complete he will desecrate the Temple (a 3rd Temple to be built in Jerusalem) by setting up the Abomination of Desolation, declaring himself to be God. At that time (after his WW3 victory) I also believe he will mandate the Mark of the Beast, forcing all to receive the Mark. Any who do not take the Mark will be declared "terrorists" and killed. Those who escape the authorities at this time and avoid taking the Mark will be suffering from the accompanying law, that those who do not have the mark will not be able to buy and sell. The purpose of the Mark of the Beast is quite obvious, to kill Christians, either directly or indirectly (starvation).

Currently it appears it will be Russia/China against Western nations, namely the USA (Babylon).

Since Babylon exists right up till the end in the book of Revelation and is one of the last places to be judged (by the 10 Kings) I believe the following will happen.

Some time in the future Russia will go to war against the USA, with Chinese support (South China Sea dispute). We will have Russia + Allies + China at war with the USA and its western allies. After many months/years of war China will decide to do a deal with the USA (because it still wants to trade with America) and betray Russia. Russia will be the big loser and China and America will return to normal relations and trade heavily again, fulfilling what's written in Revelation about the merchants and ship masters weeping over Babylons eventual demise at the very end.

So I think America will win, but it won't be the America of old that we used to know. It will be the globalist America, the forces within America that support the European Union and United Nations. I believe the United Nations will rule the planet and that the Anti-Christ will be a future secretary general. I believe it's from this seat of power (UN) that the Mark of the Beast will be mandated globally with the Pope being the False prophet.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Last edited by bjdea1; 10-06-2016 at 11:36 PM.