View Single Post

Old 08-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Ufo,

I'm not looking for trouble. I'm looking for this running magnet motor you claim to have completed and is working.

And if you click on the icon after your username at the beginning of the quote it will transfer you to the source post and there you can see the entire context. So I am not altering, hiding or misleading anything, just simply reducing your quote to the applicable statements to which I address.

Let us see the machine work.

Thanks,

bi

This NOT my Thread.

This is NOT My Machine Design.

So, If You are SO interested in seeing this Magnetic Motor running, direct your request to the Main Inventor that opened this Thread with his Machine, MadMack.

He wrote in the very first page of this Thread that it works.

So, if you have any doubts about it running, ask him.

On my end, I already responded to you in another post about MY DECISION related to this Motor.

And see how simple I could "link" another post without cutting off any words, EDITING and ALTERING my Original post like you did previously.

That is a VIOLATION of this Forum Rules.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci