View Single Post

Old 08-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
So a few posts back Ufo claims he finished work on MadMack's magnet motor and has it functioning. That's news to me. I had followed that thread with interest however did not post on it. If it worked it would be a perpetual motion machine which I would really like to see. Mack's thread had gone cold months ago. So I think maybe if I clue in the guys that spent so much effort on the motor, someone could convince Ufo to show us. Seems reasonable. Here's his response.
Bistander,

I was VERY CLEAR on that post about THE ORDER I WILL BE DOING the MACHINES DISCLOSURES.

The Magnetic Motor is the LAST Device I want to discuss on this Forum, since I don't want it to draw absolutely no attention from the MAIN MATERIAL WHICH I HAVE STOP EVERYTHING I WAS WORKING ON, TO COMPLETE IT. And that extends to My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines, which is definitively a MAIN PRIORITY to finalize as well.

Therefore, Not You, Not ANYONE on this Entire Forum will make me change my mind on the way I have chosen to do my work.

So, You -like it or not- would have to SEAT DOWN and RELAX while I FINISH MY WORK.

Don't worry I ain't going anywhere.

One thing I DO will be making sure off, is that You WILL NOT be participating in absolutely any of the future material I will be disclosing here, NONE.

Now, You could go ahead and keep trying to turn EVERYONE against me on this Forum, so, go and transfer this post to any other Thread of your choice, since You have been doing that job for me lately.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci