View Single Post

Old 07-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Hi Ernst,

First of all thank you for sharing your work, I have read the whole thing and It its really fascinating how you relate Tesla paperwork and statements into electricity and its generation. I somehow understood the "Logic" of how Tesla Magnifying Transmitter works, but not fully, there are some terminologies that I could not fully comprehend, and I also could not understand how Electricity is related to heat. (Is this somehow the phenomenon that other calls "Cold Electricity"?).

I do not understand the Sun Part where sun PCR (primary cosmic radiation) hits matter then it gives off SCR (secondary cosmic radiation). There is no matter in the vacuum right (is it somehow the “Dark Matter”)?

From what I understood, one of the phenomenon that TMT exploit s is similar to what happens when lightning strucks, (electron avalanche) where in ambient electrons (or whatever it really is) gets dragged, sucked, attracted, Entrained along the flow of energy (plasma discharge) I assume this is the “Current Rise/Amplification”. (is this correct?).

(since this gaseous medium behaves like a fluid, “Entrainment” should also be applicable, There is an invention on the market called “Bladeless Fan/Air Multiplier”. How Does a Dyson Air Multiplier Work? - Core77 is this somehow the same?.. Bernoulli effect?.. Coanda effect?..)

And the other one is If you do it in a fashion where in the Electrical vibration you send to earth and the electrical vibration reflected back by earth combines (like an echo resonating), a bigger or stronger vibration is produced (Standing wave), I assume this is the “Voltage Rise/Amplification”. (Is this Resonance?).

(I Experimented on sound waves (longitudinal wave) by whistling in the corner of a concrete walls and at certain angles my whistle seems louder even though I did not blow harder or louder. It seems the echo is combining with my whistling. I guess this is the Standing Wave??)

According to the document In order to demonstrate the effect with a machine:

1. Get a power source.
2. Create a “PUMP” of the gaseous medium (an Electrical Oscillator). (the compressor)
3. Discharge the plasma through the ground via Transmitter. (the heat sink? Or cold hole?)
4. Since you discharge an “Incompressible fluid” to the ground which is already filled with it. Somewhere, somehow the fluid will overflow out of the ground back into the ambient through the least resistance path, in this case It is your Receiver.
5. If we continue in this manner we now have a flow of this gaseous medium, therefore having electricity correct?
6. Now Harness the electricity, and use this and repeat step 2.

If by any chance we could have a gain in “Current” by this means, we must then tune it properly in order to Increase “voltage”?.

I am not claiming anything or whatsoever, I simply reiterated what I have understood based on your work and relay it in my own layman’s term, To find out and confirm if I have understood it correctly or not.

Hope its not too much to read as your was longer.

ricards,
Thanks for taking a genuine interest in my work!
Unfortunately I do not know all the details about the TMT as I do not fully understand the exact nature of matter and electricity. In fact I think, no one does. Tesla understood a great deal about electricity by comparing electricity to things that we do comprehend.
First of all you must recognize that Tesla says electricity behaves like an incompressible fluid but is caused by a gaseous (and thus compressible) medium.
The incompressible fluid:
when you add charges on one end of a long conductor, almost instantly you see the effect at the other end of the conductor.
The gaseous medium:
this is best demonstrated by the experiments Tesla showed during his lectures from 1891-1893. Also when you look at a conductor, you'll see positive (metal) ions with free electrons in between. If you forget about the ions, you'll see a bunch of freely moving electrons, exactly like molecules in a gas. Some may argue that these electrons are electrically charged and repel eachother, but this is largely shielded by the ions. So these free electrons behave very much like an ideal gas, and thus the ideal gas law should apply.

Electricity now seen as a gas, must have a pressure (voltage), quantity (charge) but also a temperature. This is strangely not recognized by modern science, but by its very definition it must be there, namely the average kinetic energy of these electrons.
The electrons are moving, so they have a velocity. They also have a mass, so you can calculate their kinetic energy (E= mv²/2).
Now, imagine a conductor which has a certain charge, then it has a certain voltage (calculated from its self-capacitance). If I add more charge, the voltage (pressure) rises. But if the charges were to move more violently, the voltage rises also.
Exactly as in a gas.
So forget about all you've been told about "cold electricity", I think that is a different concept. In stead just think of electricity as a gas. A gas has a temperature...
It is really that simple.

About cosmic rays....
Interplanetary and interstellar space may be very high vacuum, but there are still planets, comets, dust, plasma clouds, stars etc. So there is matter in every direction.

About lightning...
This is the most difficult part. Yes, I do believe the bernoulli effect plays an important role. But as we are talking about electrified particles, the whole thing becomes much more complicated, and electric and magnetic fields enter the equation. Much can be learned from recent studies in lightning. (see Martin Uman and stepped leader)
Tesla clearly believed that a lightning strike collects energy from its environment, instead of just discharging a cloud. And it is this process that he intended to copy.
BTW, the discharge = the "cold hole" or "heat sink"

About Earth resonance...
No energy multiplication takes place here. It is a storage and distribution method. So yes, the amplitude of the Earth wave increases, but that happens only because you put energy into it. The energy that you used and extracted. Now since the TMT coils produced this signal, they are also perfectly tuned for receiving the same. And thus a regenerative loop is created and no (or very little) energy gets wasted.
An echo is not a standing wave, but where there is an echo a standing wave can be created.
By connecting another coil tuned at the same frequency to the Earth (anywhere), a current will start flowing through this coil, producing a magnetic effect that can be picked up by a secondary coil, just as in a transformer. The output of this secondary coil can by used.

The energy gain comes solely from the discharge and the conductor onto which this discharge takes place. The discharge cools the electricity, so very cold electricity arrives at the anode. Both the discharge itself and the anode (the cupola of the Wardenclyffe tower) will consequently attract heat-energy from the surrounding medium, thereby ionizing the immediate surrounding air.

The system is rather complex, you've come a long way in understanding it.
I hope this helps.

Ernst.

Last edited by Ernst; 07-06-2016 at 01:09 AM. Reason: typo