View Single Post

Old 06-23-2016, 01:49 AM
Silver Member

thank you all for your kind words!

The video is doing better than all my previous video's but not nearly as good as I had hoped.
No 95000, no 12000, not even 1000 yet....

@Slick,
When I was 17 or thereabout I used to sing Madness songs with my friends, copying their London accent. Then one time when I was in London, the taxidriver asked me where I was from? What part of London? Because usually he could tell straightaway, but he could not put a North or South to my accent. The fact that he thought I was from London was the greatest compliment he could make at that time. On tv we heard our PM speaking some hiddeous English that should fill all Dutch with embarrasment, and that was an incentive for us to try and do MUCH better (be'er )
Now I live in a country where people speak baby-English and there is very little singing with friends anymore and now you can recognize my accent....

Yes, I agree Elon should be interested. But I think you misjudge the situation.
If you were Elon, you would have many emails every day of people who did 'find' Tesla's secret. You would quickly get tired of that, and also, you'd already have a Tesla coil and know that it only consumes power.
You would not listen to the crazy Dutchman.
Just like any scientist that I spoke to, the moment they hear "Tesla", their brain goes into standby mode and there is no more exchange of information possible.
Then there is the Breakthrough Energy Coalition... But he who knocks on the BEC-door, knocks in vain. I don't even think their mailbox is read.
I was hoping to create some commotion here with the help of Aaron and the Tesla communities, and then this would draw attention and Elon (or someone else, preferably without a murder weapon) would come to me.

So Aaron, are you still in?

Ernst