View Single Post

Old 06-20-2016, 05:38 AM
Platinum Member

BroMikey,
I learned a long time ago that the only one you need to prove this to is yourself. Make sure you do that beyond ANY doubt, because you will spend the next few years (if you are active on the forums) defending yourself and your "research methods" from those who believe they know better.

Remember that both the inverter OR the 12 volt brushed DC motor add something to the circuit that aids in the charging of the third battery, and that is a PULSE. If you want performance with larger batteries and larger loads, one of those two is essential.

Matt's motor adds something that other motors don't do quite as well, and that is add the generated voltage of the motor (acting as a generator) to the circuit which increases the voltage you are moving around rather than decreasing it.

When you take THIS CIRCUIT, that allows you to run loads without using up the energy in the batteries and add Matt's motor which generates additional voltage and run the RIGHT generator, I believe you will begin to see where we are coming from.

You CAN get your batteries to run loads without losing any energy. It requires TIME and PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE. (And pay attention to what Bob French is posting on the forum because he is spending hours every single day on this and is applying this to working situations) If you learn what it takes to do it with batteries, you can do it with capacitors. That's the next step, but those who think they are going to skip the step of learning to do it with batteries and leap to the next step of doing it with capacitors will most likely find out that their shortcut cost them in both TIME and MONEY. Once you can do it with capacitors you are ready to learn how to do it without either.

Have fun