View Single Post

Old 06-18-2016, 05:47 PM
Co-Founder & Moderator

cri

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeBob84 View Post
Wow that is awesome thanks Aaron.I have the primary and secondary windings wound, and have been trying to get a good ground system put in. I am living in a rental house at the moment so my original idea of digging four large holes with radiators buried in the yard is a no go. So i have come up with the idea of pounding holes about 4 to 6 feet deep with a 1 inch piece if pipe then removing the pipe, feeding a piece of 4 gauge copper wire to the bottom and pouring molten aluminum down the holes till they are full. I have finally completed mt foundry and poured about 3 pounds of aluminum in the first hole. My biggest hold up now is trying to come up with funds to buy scrap aluminum and fuel for my foundry. I figure that i will need a total of about 75 pounds of aluminum and probably 100lbs of propane to finish. Any Help with that would be more than appreciated. Also I am in need of a good adjustable capacitor for this project to.
Attachment 17235Attachment 17236Attachment 17237Attachment 17238Attachment 17239Attachment 17240
Thanks again
Let me know
Please email me at info at emediapress dot com and copy and paste your message here to me - I can help.