View Single Post

Old 05-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
after reading all your posts (not watching the videos)
have you ever see the idea that one connection on the outside of a homopolar generator
one connection point will cause eddy currents that will slow down the disk when you start pulling current out of it,
but if you have many points on the outside connected, it makes things more symmetrical and you get less eddy currents to slow the disk down
I think it was some tesla write up I saw that suggested an odd number of connection points evenly spaced, and it should be more than 3 points, either that or it was someone talking about what he got from tesla...
if you think about things like the sun, they will have continuous connection points in the plasma, so trying to simulate that with only one connection point might miss the required setup,
you may have already thought of this (as it is hard for me to see videos)
but thought I would put the idea out there as I did not see you mention it
@spacecase0,

The mercury contacts Bruce DePalma used in his N-Machine had the mercury in a bath at the base, and the copper ring spun the mercury trough a channel surrounding the disk providing 360 degrees of contact. This validates your theory.

A positive current contacting the perimeter of a "N" field Disk will produce clockwise rotation, shorting the current through the axle. What if we short the current through the ring magnets instead, and generate a "Plasma Vortex"?

I think the arc would ground between the two like attached poles to spin the copper rotor the right way. Good spot for an asbestos gasket.

The circuit to this twin copper disk, rotating anode rotor consists of: Two positive (sets) of at least 3 commutators for each disk. A rotating "Tungston Ring" anode, positioned in the center of the axle and the magnets as the negative ground!

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-15-2017 at 12:46 PM.