View Single Post

Old 03-28-2016, 02:42 PM
Gold Member

Im still not sure, maybe its me, but there are things that you have said which are similar to what I have done, im still listening.

The pelton wheel device I have seen before and as a hydraulics engineer, I am confident it is a hoax.

Do you see similarities between the Siemens device and what I have posted? You mentioned attraction, is that the same way as I described?

I know in the descriptions put out by PL and JB, they talk about the trifler having one winding connected to the input and another to the output, but what output is not mentioned.

I have tested and discussed having the output from the generator feed through the armature and stator windings to compensate for load. If this also went through one winding of the trifler it could effectively assist the input from the source using a transformer action. If the third winding were shorted upon itself could it be that it would impedance match would provide sufficient to power the machine. Personally I donít think it is enough.

Charging a capacitor through an inductor does appear to place as much energy in the capacitor as was discharged into the inductor, but this is only because the inductive kickback provides the second half of the energy. Could this be what the capacitor on the lockridge is for? I donít think the capacitor is large enough unless we get to voltages in excess of 400v.

This causes a problem as the device itself seems to run off 4 volts.

If the trifler is impedance matching that would require a drop of 100x and increasing the amps by a similar amount. I am fairly certain that the wire of the trifler could could not carry such a current without instantly melting.

Is capacitive discharge part of it? I dont know.

I am not ready yet to run these trifler and capacitor tests although I know some of the other guys are trying a few things. Im still figuring out the full workings of all the windings in the motor case.

Keep the ideas coming and the odd sketch would help. maybe using "print screen" you could capture a basic circuit from a simulator. I have used this simulator applet to do that in the past. Circuit Simulator Applet