Thread: Eric Dollard
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2016, 01:09 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
Is there any way you can ramp up the secondary voltage a bit to see how that changes the effect? It is really interesting. Also, what resonant frequency are you working at?
The natural frequency is around 2000Kcps. The secondary voltage is undetermined but I can draw about an inch spark off the top. I could up the voltage by introducing another amplification stage to the driver. I have an 833A VTTC built many years ago which I might modify to add in and run this system temporarilyÖ But that would be over 100 Watts, which is my legal limit. (Depending upon field emission tests and if indeed the two coils cancel out air transmission). But then again I have another complete system Iím building up. ďMK-2Ē

Quote:
And have you tried tuning the coil while you are touching it to account for your body's capacity?
Yes. Iíve mentioned this previously somewhere. I find the strongest effect is to de-tune the system such that by bringing your hand near the terminal capacity brings the system back into resonance. So now your bodyís own capacity becomes part of the system.
Doing this you can feel the dielectric field interact with the surface of your hands and there is similar sensation felt but slightly different than holding the (telluric) output directly. Although I have not tried tuning the system while holding those cylinders.. Something yet to tryÖ

Quote:
As for the nerve damage, I highly doubt it. Tesla treated himself with high frequency apparatus often in virtually every way imaginable, and he never spoke of any negative effects (besides, perhaps, the inability to sleep).
I also doubt Iím doing any nerve damage, but still it is something to be careful and mindful of.

Quote:
Electro Therapeutics is one of the most fascinating aspects of electricity and especially Tesla tech IMO..
Yes I would agree, it is another important area of research and useful purpose.

Quote:
Patrick Flanagan has recommended the use of a xenon (Tesla style) single terminal bulb atop a TRT. He said that the dark emanations from this bulb would be highly beneficial to the body. I want to try this one out as well.
Yes Iíve heard about the noble gasses and their use with a TC. A friend of mine has built such a device with the noble gasses. But I donít have my own set of noble gases as yet. I wonít speak of Patrick Flanagan here. He claims he is the reincarnation of Tesla and I think that offends Eric and some others. While he may be an inventor, he certainly isnít Tesla.

Quote:
Sputins- Have you tried a plasma globe as an elevated capacity? The plasma globe driver circuit is basically an Oliver Lodge coil, so I bet your Tesla coil would work much better. It would be really interesting to see the difference in plasma formation as well.
I have not used a plasma globe as an elevated capacity, except to bring it near the field. However elevated capacities of different types and arrangements, is something Iíll certainly be delving into a little deeper.

Last edited by Sputins; 02-01-2016 at 01:15 AM.