View Single Post

Old 11-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrownn View Post
Erfinder, I have been harping on about this for years, as you know.

As you know I got around one of the motor/generator problems with a 90 degree phase shift in the field coils, In effect it is no longer a motor, but a self motoring generator with an energizer coil. Once the device is activated it becomes self energizing. There is greatly reduced BEMF as no generation occurs in the energiser/Motor field coils.

Yes Turion, mine is pulsed, which leads to transformer actions between the energizer and generator coils and just as in a transformer, inductance is lowered allowing more current to flow. This causes acceleration under load in the sense that as more current is drawn from the generator coils, more current can flow through the energizer coils. As a result, the stronger fields cause acceleration.

I posted some of the basic information in how some of the device works in the Interesting motor thread over a year ago. Interesting Motor But this is only the DC operation. I haven't got everything worked out for the pulsed DC operation and it remains unfinished at this time but I am happy to let people know what I am doing if they actually build it.

Key points on efficiency

1 With the motor and generator in one case we only have one set of iron losses.
2 The transformer acts at the same time and on the same core and with the same wingdings so while we have 3 functions, the iron losses remain as if it were only one device. The copper losses remain as if it were 2 devices and not 3
3 We only have one set of friction and windage losses.

I dont know if what you are doing is similar, but if it is, get back to me
I feel it is important to differentiate between phase shifts which are a result of relations between "proper" reactive components, and shifts which relate specifically to the fixed (offset) structures which have a mutually inductive and or capacitive relationship within the system. Upon ascertaining the difference, the relation that the two have to one another is determined. I view the system as a tank circuit, operating in a condition which I consider the mechanical equivalent of parallel LC resonance. With this in mind, resonance as I interpret it, and as it manifests in my systems, is used to maximize the production of CEMF. This runs against the logic of the majority, most conclude that CEMF is bad and must be eliminated at all costs. What they fail to recognize is that the thing they are hell bent on eliminating is exactly what they are looking for. This doesn't begin to make sense until one views the apparatus like a tank circuit, and begins to appreciate what opposition to change means as it relates to inductance and capacitance as they themselves are the vehicles through which voltage and current are made manifest. The true hurdle lies in identifying the real circuit capacitance.

The term motor makes no sense when we view the machine from the perspective of what it does prior to passing current through it. The machine is and shall remain a dynamo. Motoring is in this light is reduced to an effect which we superimpose onto the already present and operating generating function.

Ultimately, I have this idea, the system should be allowed to do what it wants, how it wants, when it wants. It should be able to do this without the need of my influence. My job is to familiarize myself with the ways of the force, and to place my sails in its wake.

Regards