View Single Post

Old 10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
Gentlemen,
I have had an epiphany that has kept me awake most of the night so here I am, early morning, pecking away.

Hey Tachyon, that is called obsession...consult your psychologist...

Just kidding...LOL

Quote:
Mack, you have described your motor as a modular device and in the fact that there are two types of NODES repeated radially it is. However, I and a few others, have been thinking of this motor in a modular sense. That the gain is a result of the interaction between the components of each module. Therefore the assumption that one module, carefully crafted, should create success. But as you have stated,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMack View Post
Ufo,
I never wrote it because I never got a 2 pole like this one to actually motor. Logically, you would think that it would, but that was not my experience.
Not only that Tachyon, but He also stated in that same post...:

Quote:
The opposite ramps are not identical in my motors, in case that helps.
Which means exactly an "Asymmetry" on both Ramps...we were working on perfectly symmetrical ramps, upper and lower...well...wrong.

Quote:
This can only mean one thing. This is a sequential device. The gain is realized BETWEEN the nodes, not in the nodes. For the sake of clarity, I will refer to the simplest form of this device, the 2 magnets ( 1 stator, 1 rotor ) and 1 preceding ramp as a NODE. The main thrust is the result of the bias between the nodes through the use of induction. Polarity has NOTHING to do with the gain. The node construction is to create a unit that causes an inductive differential between the entry and exit of each node through the use of geometric principals and careful balancing of the associated magnet polarities.
BINGO!!...I believe you nailed it on your first part of above paragraph...it is a sequential device...

Starting by just one single "Module" including its two opposite and Unequal ramps, does a part of the sequential rotation, where ramps are -in each module- in a Sequence between them, where one starts and before it ends, offering the possibility of back drag...then the opposite starts at its strongest attract and take off ramp...to complete the sequence, throwing a full power stroke.

Quote:
This motor works because each node has an inductive differential and so you will only realize the gain when the nodes are close enough in proximity that the rotor magnets can transition each node inductively, but not so close that the magnetic polarities of the node magnets interfere with their neighboring fields.

From here on, I will be working with two models. A two node system to test component design of a node. A second model to which will have a full compliment of 6-8 nodes to test the differential between nodes. The fact that Mack has had success with an 8 node system, ( 8 stators ) is evidence to the fact that we are realizing gain through induction differential between nodes not polarities. With 8 nodes you would have two North nodes and two South nodes side by side.

I think by using the above descriptors and the realization of where the gain is coming from, many normally open minded people who have previously thought this impossible, might be able to shift their thinking to the possibilities here that Mack has so graciously presented.

To Greater Understanding,

Randy
The way I am trying to understand this is comparing it to a gas engine like Mack cites as well...

The SUM from the Two Ramps in a single Module are what offers the "Full compression stroke travel" for a single cylinder, building up the sufficient travel angle plus speed to rotor, so that in the sum between the two ramps, Rotor accelerates enough to reach compression TDC, and pass that point, generating the power stroke for that "Module-Cylinder".

Which makes sense...because IF we have Two Identical Ramps...like I had on video...then rotor will find symmetrical balance with identically set opposite ramps...

Then as we add each additional Module...they should also be in sequence with previous one...related now to Power Strokes...meaning that before Module One completes its power stroke...we should have Module Two working at the compression stroke two in the first ramp on the sequence, NOT just starting...in order not to allow "decay" or slow down rotor...and so on...

Related to the ending from ramps...Mack wrote this post previously related to ramp construction:

Quote:
Regarding the relationship between a rotor magnet and a ramp+stator magnet, resulting in the rotational force actually applied to the rotor, the key is the manipulation and directing of the forces available.

Magnetic attraction or repulsion is a force.
Identify when, where, and the direction of, the force(s) in operation between the ramp and magnets. Manipulate the physical construction of the ramp to make the forces work in your favor. The ramp is more than a curved piece of rectangular iron.

Food for thought:
1 force cosine 0 degrees = 1 force
1 force cosine 90 degrees = 0 force

Mack
Then his last post on the ends of ramps...:

Quote:
The blunt end of the top ramp. If the ramp is good up to that point then what if from that point on, the vector force between the ramp tines and rotor magnet remained at 0 while rotation continued and the attraction between the tines and rotor could also be reduced to 0?

Regards,
Mack
Now picture the rotor magnet vector of force...then the ramps end shape we are using so far...it is NOT 90...but blending through circumference of rotor...what do we need to do?

Bend the tines back to reach that 90 related to traveling rotor magnets bisectors...

It is actually the same thing he did at the start from each ramp...bend it backwards and away from rotation.

Anyways that is just my interpretation...and I could be completely wrong...

And by the way Tachyoncatcher...when are we going to get to see your video(s)??

I want to see that "monstrosity"...

Regards

Ufopolitics