View Single Post

Old 08-20-2015, 05:26 AM
Gold Member

Good to see you contributing Farmhand.

Iím interested to see how this acceleration under load works as I have not used this method, and its good to know all sides of the story so thanks for that.

My method for creating acceleration under load is by the use of a transformer effect. As with a transformer, when you draw more current from the output, the current increases in the input. This increased magnetic field, because of larger current flow, is what accelerates my device under electrical load from the output.

As you say, no overunity here. The output winding is also fed through the input coil and another load in series, so this output reduces the input current requirement from the source and the motor continues to run at the same or increased power. IE lower electrical input, same electrical power in the motor, same mechanical output. Its an efficiency increase caused by a different type of regeneration.

The device also has a generator coil built onto the same frame. so now we have a transformer, a motor and a generator all on the same iron frame. An efficiency improvement because we only have 1 set of iron losses in stead of 3.

Enough about my device, the point is, if we get acceleration, we have either increased efficiency or reduced losses to get increased mechanical output provided we dont draw more from the source.

Reducing effective BEMF is another method of achieving the same effect.

By using all these methods and combining them in a single device, we get closer to the goal.

If the method Vidbid is talking about could be included in my device, I will try it.