View Single Post

Old 08-09-2015, 03:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AO0cKrmgiU

"Ya, the second one I'm tellin' ya..was...I didn't see a plane...I was watching it...I didn't see a plane."

He didn't see a plane because there was no plane to see. There was only a foreign object that moved behind the towers that he assumed must be a chopper because what else could it be?

"All I saw was a helicopter and I didn't see the helicopter anymore. It just looked like it exploded from the inside."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AO0cKrmgiU

You'll be blown away by how many times he says, "I didn't see a plane". Over and over again. I listened up until at least parts 10-12. Clifton Cloud rejects the plane myth three times in seconds with the word NO.

"I just caught the second explosion on videotape...No, a bomb, I saw it, NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN', the building exploded from the other tower floors down. No, this is a horrific site."

2:37 "At first there was a report of a plane but I just, glass is flying..." He was responding to his friend's insistence that a plane hit the building.

At 2:15 he is emphatic about no plane, just an explosion. At 1:59 he tells his co-worker, "the second tower just exploded".

3:04: "I actually captured the second explosion. It's horrific, it is unbelievable."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9sry0Ruj0

He was on a roof, east and slightly north of the towers. He saw a white flash and explosion and failed to mention seeing something on tv, but stuck to not seeing anything.

Clifton Cloud: "I was probably about a mile away and um, I didn't, didn't realize that the second explosion was going on...it was just just a quick sharp blast of white light, orange and then the sound, the shockwave hit a few minutes later."

Lauer: "And it was while you were shooting that, that the second plane came into view, and as you said, you really didn't even realize what you had captured. What was your response when you went back and looked carefully at the tape?

Cloud: "I thought about um, where the plane had hit in the sixties floor where one of my companies largest client's is."

2nd plane & 1st "collapse" Clifton Cloud 9/12 11:50 am - YouTube

"I just caught the second explosion on videotape...No, a bomb, I saw it, NO PLANE HIT NOTHIN', the building exploded from the other tower floors down."

"Ya, but I don't think it was a plane." This was in response to someone on the roof, regarding the second tower, the one he witnessed.

"No, because it happened like 20 minutes later." He's telling them that the second tower exploded 20 minutes after the first tower.

"I think it was a bomb on the second building." He couldn't be more clear.

"I think they had that bomb in there" (THE SECOND TOWER, the one he witnessed and recorded) and they were like alright let's maximize it. Hit it with a plane, and then hit the bomb." He's saying that he thinks they thought to hit the first tower with a plane and bombed the second one. At no time does he describe seeing a plane, that's a fact.

"Ya, the second one I'm tellin' ya..was...I didn't see a plane...I was watching it...I didn't see a plane." He didn't see a plane because he was watching it. Just imagine trying to refute this evidence. It's unassailable.

Last edited by frisco kid; 05-11-2017 at 06:59 PM.