View Single Post

Old 08-09-2015, 01:30 PM

Debunking the 9/11 No-Planes Theory: First-Responder Eyewitnesses to the Planes that Hit the WTC on 9/11

CAPTAIN DAVID LOPER (FDNY)

"Anyway, it's then that I was looking at the north tower that I saw what I thought looked like a seagull in the distance almost and it went into the south tower and the south tower exploded in a huge fire ball."

EMT MALA HARRILAL

"There was a second plane circling the building and I kept saying why is he so near the building? Within minutes, before even talking about it, he just like slammed into the second building."

PARAMEDIC JOEL PIERCE

"...I watched eventually the second plane, I saw it. It looked like it was circling around south, then came back north, striking the south side of Tower No. 2."

FIREFIGHTER FRANK SWEENEY

I remember the lieutenant turned to Scott and I and said, "You know, this could be a terrorist thing. Maybe it was a bomb or something." I can't remember his exact words. Shortly thereafter Scott said, "What's wrong with the flight patterns around here?" I said, "What are you talking about?" And the south tower blew up. Scott said, "That was a plane. "I said, "Scott, it was not a plane. It was probably another bomb." He said, "No, I saw it. It was a plane

EMT DAVID TIMOTHY

"The next thing I heard was a loud like an engine roar. I looked up, and the next thing I knew I just saw -- I don't know if it was the tail end of the plane or what, but I saw something. When I looked up, I heard "boom." I'm sorry, the north tower was the first one. The south tower then got hit when we were right there."

[/B] He was right there near the towers. I just found this today. He followed the object to the end, which was the explosion. The distance remark is an excuse that's entirely false and cannot be duplicated.

CAPTAIN DAVID LOPER (FDNY)

"Anyway, it's then that I was looking at the north tower that I saw what I thought looked like a seagull in the distance almost and it went into the south tower and the south tower exploded in a huge fire ball."

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...e.png~original