View Single Post

Old 06-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Silver Member

me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post
The work of Joe Newman has not been properly validated. It has also not been proven to be wrong. The question is still open, in my opinion. I bought a copy of Joe's book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, years ago and studied it intensely. In the book, he tells and documents the shoddy treatment he received from the science and engineering community. He did experiments and built machines that nobody else has replicated, but people have built similar machines at a smaller scale that did not live up to their expectations and just like that are convinced that Newman is a fraud.

I don't have the money to duplicate his work, but I will not jump on the bandwagon to say he is wrong. I want to see the results for myself before I reject what might actually be a wonderful technology.
I agree Wayne,
I too don't have the money to replicate this machine, but did through together a small 4" dia. unit with 200 winds top then bottom, using round flat microwave magnets (4), brass rod through for the rotor. Powered by 9 volt battery. It does surprise me, and I like the fact that it charges during off rotation. The commutator has three bars on it and is from old scrap drill motor.

I always build small to see if this idea is worth the trouble,
wantomake