View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 01:17 AM
From what I can gather from what Clarence has been saying so far, it seems that Clarence's setup does not self run, and Clarence appears to have done very little longer term testing to try to understand better how his setup actually does perform. When a couple of us here asked if Clarence could do a few very simple tests where the device is left to run for a reasonable amount of time, such as 24 hours or so while self looping, to really understand better how long his setup can maintain its battery voltage, Clarence has not responded. Clarence also then suggested that if people want to understand how his setup performs they should build their own. Considering the cost of the setup and the fact that you have to put a whole lot of ground rods in, it is reasonable in my mind that people should be able to have a clear idea first how Clarence's own setup is actually performing.

If Clarence's setup could self run, then I would see no reason that Clarence would not be happy to just fire up his device and leave it running for 12 or 24 hours or even longer while making periodic battery voltage measurements. Certainly that would take almost no effort on Clarence's part to do. I can only gather from this that Clarence's setup is not a self runner, and for whatever reason Clarence does not want to come out and admit this. Gather from this what you will. I don't understand it.

In engineering there is a concept of diminishing returns. A person could keep adding more and more ground rods beyond a certain point of say, for argument's sake, 40 or 50 ground rods. As you increase the ground rods in increments of 5 or 10 up to say 40 ground rods you may see increases in performance, but any increases in ground rods beyond that may only make a small difference, or no difference. It is also possible that people at different locations on the globe could get better results with less ground rods, as location or soil type might be a factor as well, as has been suggested here already. Another possibility to consider is that performance could possibly improve, or fall off, over time at the same location. This was something that mr. Thomas Bearden has mentioned seeing, where performance began to improve over time for an over unity device he was investigating, so the location appeared to be slowly getting 'conditioned'.

Good luck with your experiments everyone!

Last edited by level; 04-14-2015 at 01:26 AM.