View Single Post

Old 03-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Co-Founder & Moderator

Where did the purchase money for Camp David go?

$25,000 deposited into that trust by Thomas Joseph Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rex View Post
(I) There seems to be considerable confusion regarding the Alexanderson Network as a high frequency antenna for radio communications. I constructed the first version of such a network at the “Camp David” Installation on 450 Overlook, Bolinas, CA. This was done from 1990 to 1994. This installation was obliterated by the County of Marin as a service to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Pictures of the Alexanderson network, or array, can be found in the “Barbera Boxer Report” by E.P. Dollard. Camp David, named after its owner David Franklin, was conceived as a civil defense facility for the Town of Bolinas.
EDIT: There is a claim that Tom Brown pocketed money that was due to David Franklin's family - the man whose family owned the property where the "Camp David Antenna" was located.

Eric stated that there was money from a Mexican industrialist but he said that money went to where it was supposed to go.

The other issue however is a different story. I'm going to get more of the details when I can but it seems the property went up for sale or something happened and Tom Brown convinced David Franklin's family to put the property in his name so he can "take care of everything." Famous last words.

Seems that Tom Brown was practicing his common law ordeal in court over the whole matter and this didn't help anything. Tom Brown had scared David Franklin's family so bad that they never wanted to speak to him again - he really freaked them out. Eventually, someone did put up $50k or it might have been $25k to purchase the property and sent it to Tom Brown. Tom Brown sent this by mail to David Franklin and it was returned to sender because nobody wanted to talk to Tom Brown because of everything he had done (the taking care of everything). I heard Tom Brown did honestly try to give this money to David, but when it was returned, David Franklin didn't know what was being sent to him.

Thomas Joseph Brown got fed up and literally pocketed this money as the story goes! And this is the truth. He felt that it was owed to him for "all that he had done". When Tom did this, a lot of people cut him off and didn't want anything to do with him including old Borderland people and others. This looks like the source of the money that Tom Brown squandered and then escaped to New Zealand where he has since remained. Is the IRS here in the states looking for Tom Brown? I don't know, but interesting that this is all coming up and there is a high probability that this $25k mentioned in the newspaper article was the $25k (in whole or part of $50k??) that he pocketed, which belonged to the Franklin family!!!

Hmmmmm....

And as birds of a feather flock together - Thomas Joseph Brown became good little bosom buddies - Techz (Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Mohamed Youssef) owes the IRS over $50k!

$57,321.08 to be exact...

Mohamed Youssef Aether Force 4 - Funny Videos at Videobash

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/Docume...12072501192007

Name: RAY SAVANT *
Date: To Current Date
Party Type: All Parties
Borough/County: All Boroughs/Counties
Document Class: All Document Classes
DOCUMENT ID: 2012072501192007 CRFN: 2012000306817 COLLATERAL: N/A
# of PAGES: 2 REEL-PAGE: N/A-N/A EXPIRATION DATE: N/A
DOC. TYPE: FEDERAL
LIEN-IRS
FILE NUMBER: N/A ASSESSMENT DATE: 11/7/2011
DOC. DATE: 7/19/2012 RECORDED / FILED: 8/3/2012 10:31:16 AM SLID #: 882504212
DOC. AMOUNT: $57,321.08 BOROUGH: MANHATTAN
% TRANSFERRED: N/A RPTT #: N/A MAP SEQUENCE #: N/A

PARTY 1
NAME ADDRESS 1 ADDRESS 2 CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY
SAVANT, RAY
1776 BROADWAY FL 8

NEW YORK

NY

10019-2002

US

PARTY 2
NAME ADDRESS 1 ADDRESS 2 CITY STATE ZIP COUNTRY
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
135 HIGH STREET, STOP 155

HARTFORD

CT

US

Last edited by Aaron; 08-17-2015 at 07:35 PM.