View Single Post

Old 02-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by genessc View Post
Did you ever try and build don smiths device you picture as the source for your inspiration on this device? That thing don't work. I even bought the original B&W coils and the 25khz 6kv 30ma supply wouldn't drive it. I built 2-3 of the Smith devices, and None of them worked like he claimed. The only device that Smith guy showed was in a black pelican case which was large enough to store a battery to support the length of time the demo of that device occurred over. I've also watched smiths claim where he uses the insulation tester on one side of a homemade capacitor and connects the other side to earth ground via spark gap and he draws arcs from the ground and calls that OU.

Anyways I'm curious what the aim is here.

Coils inherently have capacity as a function of their solenoid or other type shape.

Usually coils with low inductance have a high virtual capacitance and high inductance coils have a low virtual capacitance.

What I mean when I say virtual capacitance is that the coils have a measurable Capacity that can be noted on a b&k 878A meter when its set to capacity and freq set to the 120hz or 1khz that the meter supports.

Whats curious about the coils is that adding REAL capacitors to the coils in parallel will cause that "virtual capacity measured" on the inductances to then go to ZERO before it starts accruing up in the "real capacity" which is apparently something different from the capacity that the meters reading on just the straight inductance.

An example is this: (arbitrary values used for example, not real measured results)
I have a 100uH coil. It has 1200uF measured on it by the meter. I then add a 1200uF capacitor to the coil in parallel and remeasure the total capacity, and now the meter reads next to zero capacity. I would have to add a second 1200uF cap to cause the measured capacity to read 1200uF when there is still 2400uF of Real capacity put in parallel with the coil winding.

Note that the values noted for R and L and C all change based on the frequency applied. (why its good to have a meter capable of measuring at more than a single frequency, preferably like the B&K 879A which measures at 4 diff freqs, while the 878A measures only at 120hz and 1khz.)

Anyways maybe that helps you with your attempt to use coils as capacities themselves...

Take it easy,
Gene

The resonance energy device has a heart , its heart is L1 coil where energy amplification take action please take a look at the following video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4af39u1IyF4

notice Don Smith words : i put myself inside his mind ( he meant Nikola Tesla mind) and I've expanded an extended what Nikola Tesla has done!!!

my inspiration about this device came from a special asymmetrical capacitor i built, i gave it the name of C1/C2 system and it's based on a deformed Gaussian surface , i noticed the possibility of charging a capacitor without direct contact since i was able to take the high voltage from C2 while only C1 was fed !

this is similar to what Don Smith tried to tell us when he show us how the spark jump to the ground connection even if it wasn't a part from the system, the earth is able to form a huge capacitor plate providing the excess energy and i agree with him it's the Principe behind his OU device.

i didn't replicated Don device literally because i don't think ordinary coil and capacitor are able to supply the huge power gain he claimed to achieve... there must be a special process involve attracting ambient electrons with radio frequency speed ...

there is no comparison between ordinary parallel LC circuit and the E-TBC, the electromagnetic feedback inside the E-TBC is very special... the E-TBC is a coil and capacitor at the same time...... unlike normal LC circuit where it must be a coil or a capacitor but not both !!

the resonance energy device has something hidden and without understanding what this thing is it's impossible to replicate it, in another video Don gave us the secret but it was very difficult to predict it , he said : in a Tesla coil the right diameter with the right length with supply huge current with huge voltage !!!

what Tesla coil he was talking about ?now put yourself inside Nikola Tesla mind when he said :

My present invention has for its object to avoid the employment of
condensers which are expensive, cumbersome and difficult to maintain in
perfect condition, and to so construct the coils themselves as to accomplish
the same ultimate object.

Last edited by med.3012; 02-27-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: error