View Single Post

Old 02-27-2015, 03:49 PM

Did you ever try and build don smiths device you picture as the source for your inspiration on this device? That thing don't work. I even bought the original B&W coils and the 25khz 6kv 30ma supply wouldn't drive it. I built 2-3 of the Smith devices, and None of them worked like he claimed. The only device that Smith guy showed was in a black pelican case which was large enough to store a battery to support the length of time the demo of that device occurred over. I've also watched smiths claim where he uses the insulation tester on one side of a homemade capacitor and connects the other side to earth ground via spark gap and he draws arcs from the ground and calls that OU.

Anyways I'm curious what the aim is here.

Coils inherently have capacity as a function of their solenoid or other type shape.

Usually coils with low inductance have a high virtual capacitance and high inductance coils have a low virtual capacitance.

What I mean when I say virtual capacitance is that the coils have a measurable Capacity that can be noted on a b&k 878A meter when its set to capacity and freq set to the 120hz or 1khz that the meter supports.

Whats curious about the coils is that adding REAL capacitors to the coils in parallel will cause that "virtual capacity measured" on the inductances to then go to ZERO before it starts accruing up in the "real capacity" which is apparently something different from the capacity that the meters reading on just the straight inductance.

An example is this: (arbitrary values used for example, not real measured results)
I have a 100uH coil. It has 1200uF measured on it by the meter. I then add a 1200uF capacitor to the coil in parallel and remeasure the total capacity, and now the meter reads next to zero capacity. I would have to add a second 1200uF cap to cause the measured capacity to read 1200uF when there is still 2400uF of Real capacity put in parallel with the coil winding.

Note that the values noted for R and L and C all change based on the frequency applied. (why its good to have a meter capable of measuring at more than a single frequency, preferably like the B&K 879A which measures at 4 diff freqs, while the 878A measures only at 120hz and 1khz.)

Anyways maybe that helps you with your attempt to use coils as capacities themselves...

Take it easy,
Gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
i opened this thread to discuss the resonance energy device, i am the writer of this presentation

http://free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

it explain the resonance energy device, the device depend on an extended Tesla bi-filar coil where the capacitor is a part from the coil!

Back to 1894 and take a look at what Mr. Nikola Tesla said about his bi-filar coil:

My present invention has for its object to avoid the employment of
condensers which are expensive, cumbersome and difficult to maintain in
perfect condition, and to so construct the coils themselves as to accomplish
the same ultimate object.

for more information please read the full presentation, now the problem is the obtained electric power using the E-TBC is a pure reactive power

the pick up coils in the resonance energy device will correct the reactive power using a kind of serial/parallel resonance... this situation will provide the maximum current /voltage needed to charge the electrolyte capacitors banks...

Now the problem is that what is the best way to arrange the pick coils ?
the attached photo show how Don connect his diodes with the receiver/transfer coils.