View Single Post

Old 02-21-2015, 10:19 PM
Silver Member

The problem with Christianity

The problem with talking about Christianity or religion is that everybody thinks they know what it is. It seems to me that most people who call themselves Christian and most people who think they are Christian, don't really understand it well enough to explain it to anyone else. If THAT is true, then what hope to non-Christians have of understanding it? The simple fact is that they don't. Non-Christians are hopelessly befuddled when it comes to understanding it. No matter how simple it is to me or you, it is impossible without something called "the touch of faith".

This is ALMOST the same with free energy, COP>1 and all the other things people talk about in this forum, including volts, amps, energy, heat, momentum, etc. Either you get it or you don't. That is why I can't get too worked up about it. Excited, yes. But, I realize people are going to believe what they want to believe. It is too easy and too simplistic to put out the general claim that, "you just don't understand, you need to listen to ME". Well, you don't need to listen to me. But, you'd better listen to somebody and the person you listen to had better be trustworthy.