View Single Post

Old 02-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Hello Idrancer

I am having a hard time with your English, can you read?

It is okay to post but if I don't understand it then who does?
the person telling you to stop, isnt practicing religion. hes repeating himself because you are annoying .................................................. .

The person who tells you STOP isnt practicing religion when YOU ANNOY. ever been annoyed? does a.) everythign annoy you? the answer is your a pyschotzo then. learn life.
b.) you get like, some kid who walks in front of the tv. your like, hey get out of tv. they got no reason to get in front of the tv, there walking to take somethign to somewhere that is some destination, in front of you. Then they do it again. you say STOP. so now you've asked an annoying person to stop diong something, then the 2nd time told them to stop being annoying.

is because you done something an action 2 times, make you practicing religion? then you go on to attack religious. any associated with it.

let me move on.

first the topic is noone is rulers then your exact say is
saying of rule'ers.

first, the topic is, No one is ruler's. Then you say, exactly sayings of ruler's.

........ now.
well gosh gee golly are you trying to talk over me................................................ .................................................. ...........................................
act all innocent in yoru own topic just breaking your own rules?

your topic says there aren't any rulers in america, instead of the rulers elite of america topic. then you say, that exactly. you say that exactly. then your topic is over that. I debated you, on that. and you ignored it and start writing more stuff, pushing your breaking your topic rule. when i was telling you that you broke the topic, rule.

you don't help get rid of any sort of LIKE YOUR TOPIC TRIES TO SAY EXACTLy any misinformed people believing america has any ruler elites, by .. sitting there and listing them talking about them ignoring people who say your breaking the rule, and try debating with yo8u. you just ignore and go on with a propoganda campaign. and think your propoganda campaign since im working in the topic, here is working against me. hehe boy since im on the topics rules side, and your against them even if you started them. then it doesnt matter.

you show how there are normal everyday regular people who have more power than these people, who think their ruler elite. to get rid of the misinformed people about these kinds of things.

like i was debating you but you ignored it and then you defame it by claiming your notableto understand it, hey all stupid masses, loook at my large pictures oh they must be really important because they pout stupid faces on people.

it was probably wrote by this ruler elite my topic says the opposite of it is the rule of it. how IS THIS A TOPIC OVER NON-RULER ELITE when all yo8u do is brag about, them and list them? your the one pushing them and bringing them up. this topic is broke by you. you started teh topic and broke the own topics rules. youve been debated on this once, and ignored me, told twice and now you act like you don't care, arent listening arent responding. push lots of propoganda.

which billionaires do we have to hear from your topic, there arent no rulers? ...