View Single Post

Old 02-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Platinum Member

America Hijacked by Rulers who hate GOD's Presences

America is not Ruled by Americans, it is ruled by people who hate freedom and what use to be THE GOD OF AMERICAN'S.

I have so much more to say but let me start here.
The ball got dropped in 62 THEY wouldn't let children pray in school.

The stats are in on America. The people began to be silenced as Hollywood had used the ideology of the British royalty using a Television to reach into our minds here in America.

Women took off their beautiful lady like garments and traded them all in on shorts and bikini's to show as much of their bodies as they possibly could.

When I was a boy not one women ever wore a pair of pants, they all wore beautiful dresses as they had always been worn for 6000 years.

This is in direct defiance to GOD'S LAW. America is no longer America the beautiful. This generation of children are void of this understanding.

So there is no ruling class here in AMERICA using true American values.

Today we are shamed when we bring up GOD or try to pray.

What Happened When The Praying Stopped?

B. The Family

1. Before 1963 divorce rates had been declining for 15 years. After 1963 divorces increased 300% each year for the next 15 years.

2. Since 1963 unmarried people living together is up 353%

3. Since 1963 single parent families are up 140%.

4. Since 1963 single parent families with children are up 160%.

The politically correct view of religion is to never discuss it according to our Government run schools. In other words when the mention of God comes up the people say NO! to talking about God.

"NO GOD" same thing or No I will not discuss GOD, this is what the schools teach. THEY teach NO GOD. Try that approach with your wives man.

Try to give me your rational speal that because you don't want to offend anyone when the subject of your wife comes up you say "No Wife" or I will not magnify the character my wife is.

When people are in love they talk about each other and share with their friends the benefits they have being together.

This is the same with GOD. God is the lover of mankind, HE is creator.

It is foolish to deny the existence of GOD. An Atheist acknowledges the existence of GOD but say NO to GOD or "NO GOD"

It is a rebellious viewpoint like many others. But that is what it is.

I have said before that for 50 years now our Government run schools have been teaching Atheism.

If you love God you can't hide it.

If you love your wive you can't hide in shame about her.

If you love your car you won't be silent to your friends.

You get the idea.

Slowly but surely the people are becoming Atheists. The fool has said in his heart I will censor GOD out. Actually the words of life from the ancient text state "THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART "NO GOD!!""

When gays tried to befriend another man putting his hand on him in the military in the 50-60's they got beaten to death.

Now the generals keep a steady stream of young boys on their wish list. Our military is a gross place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOn2Nd-WBos