View Single Post

Old 01-15-2015, 04:34 AM

I'm a wingnut! I want free energy!

Eric Dollard has said that the synthesis of energy is a product of magnetism, dielectricity and time.

Watt hours is a unit as much to do with the speed of production as it does with a quantity of production per unit time.

In other words, I can focus on a quantity per unit of time, or I can focus on how fast per unit of quantity. This latter emphasizes the consequential need for an additional efficiency of disposal of the excess. The former accentuates the so-called conservation law that only so much can come out versus how much is put in. Wrong emphasis.

I never imagined that I could think about energy as accelerating its speed to improve its output. I thought that the speed of light was a constant which could not be exceeded.

But I was wrong in assessing rate of electrical output in terms of the speed of a solid object. Therein lies my fault making it seem as if the speed of light is an applicable limitation to apply to the fallacy that the synthesis of electrical energy is somehow limited over time.

I think fiat currency is a better analogy to electrical energy than is the speed of light of solid objects.

Currency is known to improve its value if its rate of transfer among its owners speeds up. But if it sits in people's pockets denied mobility in commerce, it loses value. Why should electrical energy be any different? We even call them by the same name, ie: currency vs current.

Fiat currency loses its value if too much of it gets pumped into circulation. So, sinkholes are developed called by various names, such as: Cummulative Annual Financial Report (CAFR), and other names, whereby any excess funds at the end of every fiscal year gets removed from the books (aka, fancy book-keeping) and is invested in some purchase of some private property such that the interest, or earnings, from that investment are never used, but instead, piled back into the investment. Thus, the investment is more than a mere piggy bank, but is also a magnet drawing still more money into it if that investment is a successful business.

Take a golf course, for instance. A city government will purchase it using its excess funds (which it usually is designed to possess each year for such ventures), claim it needs more money in the form of raised property taxes or the issuance of more bonds, and now the golf course yields a profit (beyond expenses) which must not be used nor put back into circulation, but instead, reinvested. Thus, any excess dollars manufactured by the cozy relationship between the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury never amounts to hyper-inflation (such as Germany suffered between both World Wars), but instead yields a more modest inflation rate that doesn't suddenly overwhelm us. Plus, city governments get to use a capitalist system to acquire private property, ie: capitalist communism.

The point of this analogy is that the aether has an unknown quantity of energy. Making use of that reservoir at a high rate of consumption requires getting it to yield its reserve at an even greater rate of production (because of any inherent rate of inefficiency existing between production and its conversion into consumption) of whose consequence requires quickly finding a sinkhole to mop up all of the excessively produced energy or risk clogging the rate of production. Our conventional wisdom of less than unity Coefficient of Production is based on a clogged output mentality.

It's interesting to note that William Lyne's educated guess of how Tesla's Ideal Flying Machine manages to defy inertia and momentum is based on a pull from the front of the craft, rather than any push from behind. And no sooner than momentum is produced and used to set the craft into motion, it is immediately canceled inside the craft before it gets a chance to exit out the back end and create problems.

The latest rendition of my speculating how Tesla's Special Generator manages to exceed conventional electrical output reflects this same procedure: pull the electricity from out of an electromagnet to accelerate its natural tendency to push, or radiate, its electric field beyond its conventionally fixed rate.

Thus, in any given framework of time, more energy comes out because more energy will be sucked up and disposed of leaving nothing to get in the way and stall production rate.

Or, to make analogy to Eric, the self-referencing point in counter-space for a fiat money system would be the quiet investment of its excessive funds. These quiet investment pockets are their counter-space since it's taken off of the normal book-keeping and stashed someplace else out of reach of use for meeting the operating expenses of government bodies. This is the purpose of the massive iron used as a magnetic sinkhole: to quietly invest excess energy so that it doesn't get in the way of accelerating the rate of electrical production.