View Single Post

Old 12-30-2014, 04:55 AM

Lightbulb Tesla's Special Tri-Metal Generator (TSG) is an application of the five pranas

I think I have figured out what's missing in all of our other meters and what to put back in and why.

The most significant part of the story that has remained an enigma for me is that one horsepower of output is added for every 200 pounds of iron added to Tesla's Special Generator, or TSG, system. Where does this additional iron go in the watt-hour meter if we want to enlarge upon this story's idea?

Plus, is there anything else missing from watt-hour meters?

Well, Mr. Lyne (in an email to me) said that there is: a secondary coil in resonance with the operation of TSG. But he suggested putting this secondary around the globe of the watt-hour meter and replacing the glass globe with a metallic one (I don't remember if Mr. Lyne specified which metal). And furthermore, he suggested that the globe's size and shape must function as a resonant cavity for whatever frequency is chosen to run the device. Without attempting to replace the core feature of Mr. Lyne's idea (size and shape), but merely shift focus away from the globe (encasement), I will propose a different idea...

The braking magnet, so we're told, is intended to slow down the spin of the aluminum disk of a watt-hour meter to prevent it from accelerating to infinity. This tells me that this is where I should be focusing on, not the globe.

If the braking magnet absorbs energy from the disk and stores it as a magnetic sink, then it will function similar to: Earth ground, or the battery in an EV Gray motor and be unlikely to explode when fully saturated (such being the fate of some of the earlier designs of EV Gray motors which made use of a battery as an electron sink). Thus, the braking magnet must be enlarged upon to soak up any electrostatic charge which builds up on that disk lest the excess goes to waste out into space due to:
  1. The disk reaching electrostatic saturation, and...
  2. The braking magnet reaching electromagnet saturation.
Once the mass of the braking magnet is enlarged to whatever operational value is needed to give this more than a mere break-even COP of 1, then we can begin to wrap a secondary around it to harvest and put it to use.

Oh, I almost forgot...

The braking magnet's permanent magnetized status must be eliminated and turned back into a highly magnetizable, but non-magnetized, material: iron for instance, magnetic alloys, and various other materials which are available.

Now for the theory...

I think I'll avoid a discussion of the five pranas - momentarily, but instead focus on another analog: our use of the so-called Tesla coil.

John Polakowski gave a presentation this past summer on what the true design of a so-called Tesla coil is. But I will restrict myself to what I am more familiar with seeing in our pop culture: the conventional design to serve as a model for the basic concepts described in this post.

The Tesla coil concept is a highly specialized, but only partially developed general concept of the, watt-hour meter which in turn is still not developed far enough to incorporate all five elements of a TSG. The principle components of the standard Tesla coil are...
  1. The primary.
  2. The secondary.
  3. The output terminal which sits on top and may or may not be constructed of aluminum. Included in this third phase of development are the sparks flying off into the ...
  4. Air.
  5. This stage of TSG development has remained blank for all these years because we didn't know how to develop it any further to harvest anything.
So, our current Tesla coils are not worthless, they're just a partially baked idea. No wonder we don't have free energy!

Now let's integrate the Tesla coil's design into that of the watt-hour meter...
  1. The primary of the Tesla coil is the current coil of the watt-hour meter.
  2. The secondary of the Tesla coil is the voltage coil of the meter.
  3. The Tesla coil's output terminal which sits on top is analogous to the spinning aluminum disk of the meter.
  4. The air surrounding the output terminal atop the Tesla coil is the braking magnet of the watt-hour meter. But in a TSG, it is a very large mass of non-magnetized, but highly magnetizable, material (iron, etc) serving as what would have been the braking magnet in a normal watt-hour meter or the iron core of another coil winding. Its analogy, by way of example, is the massive significance of the iron hulls of the Electro-U Boats of Nazi Germany during WWII described on page 285 of Mr. Lyne's "Pentagon Aliens" book.
  5. There's no analogy for this stage of development, so far as I know. A secondary coil wound around step #4. In the case of the Electro-U Boat analogy, this secondary need not be around the hull of the submarine, but merely around a portion of it extending into the center of the craft and protruding into the fourth step of TSG listed above. This is not unlike the E-shaped transformer cores (if we were to imagine using merely the 'E' part and discard the straight bar (in the image linked above) wherein a protrusion of the laminate circular core juts into the center of the watt-hour meters laminate core (upon which are wound the individual current and voltage coils), or away from the spine running down the length of the 'E' core.
A properly designed TSG shall have...
  1. An air core primary coil, or else an iron core serving as the...
  2. Secondary coil, followed by
  3. Some sort of aluminum integrator: a hollow toroidal shaped output terminal, or a spinning disk, or?, followed by...
  4. A non-magnetic very large mass of highly magnetizable material, possibly iron or?, which has wound around it...
  5. Its own secondary feeding a load and possibly feeding the original primary coil in a closed loop? Wait a minute... You couldn't make this a closed loop perpetual motion machine, could you? But hold on a minute... What's to stop us from repetitively building on top of this design multiple sets of this composite concept like the multi-ply layers of an orgone device? In other words...
  6. Repeat steps #3, #4 and #5; or repeat steps #3, #1 and #2 (in that order) to whatever limit desired? Though maybe a properly tuned five part system is enough?
The spark gap & capacitor of standard Tesla coils are missing from these comparisons, 'cuz: I don't know where their analogs are located within the watt-hour meter, and a TSG may need them as precursors to its operation.

The so-called braking magnet of this proposed TSG along with its surrounding secondary coil can be considered analogous to adding another primary/secondary coil with the aluminum (spinning disk, or stationary? toroid) serving as an integrator between the two, in other words, two resonant coil systems. But unlike a system for wireless transmission of power, these two systems are not balanced with each other. The first system serves as the foundation for the second. Thus, the first doesn't even look like the second even though conceptual parallels can be drawn between the two sufficient to call them two resonant coil systems, or better still: four parts to a five part resonant system. But the analogy stops there. For the purposes of this analysis, an iron core coil (#4 & #5 in the list above) is no different (functionally speaking) than an air core primary/secondary pair of coils (#1 & #2 listed above).

The only reasons why we would take out an iron core and replace it with a heavy guage primary is to raise the frequency of the system, and get more power out of it, since the iron has its limits of response. And the consequence to raising the frequency is shortening the length of the wire used to wind the secondary with. Not only is this a practical method for constructing a Tesla coil, but also has been the only way (up until now) to raise the output (by lack of the Tesla coil's further development).

In order to raise the energy of the Tesla coil's output by using the opposite approach, namely: lowering the resonant frequency of this five part design, would necessitate winding a humongously long wire around an air core, metallic armature serving as the secondary (serving as steps #4 and #5). This is what Mr. Lyne suggested on page 286 of his book, Pentagon Aliens; a length of wire about 50 miles long to correspond with a wavelength of 925 miles consistent with that of the Earth's 13.5 c.p.s. used by the Navy's ELF communications. Who's going to do that? Maybe the Navy...

Well, the braking magnet absorbing excess electrostatic energy from the spinning aluminum disk of the watt-hour meter is the clue on how to avoid doing just that!

Not that we have to start by spinning the toroid atop every standard Tesla coil, but understand and appreciate, instead, the analogy possible to draw between a conventional Tesla coil and an electro-mechanical watt-hour meter.

I'll finish by drawing the analogy with prana, but I won't dwell over much on it.
  1. Apana = Elimination
  2. Vyana = Circulation
  3. Samaana = Digestion
  4. Prana = Breath
  5. Udaana = Thought
The five stages of life...
  1. The Absorption of Youth into Values which are Greater than Itself; aka, Using a Role Model/Ideal to Mirror one's Self from...
  2. Yuppy striving to "get ahead": time to Cash In!
  3. Status quo: I/We made it! Whew! Time to enjoy...
  4. Mid-life crisis/transition...
  5. Retirement
And the five steps of progress...
  1. Stability
  2. Adaptability
  3. Integration
  4. Purification
  5. Growth
All of these five lists are directly mappable to the prior lists of five principles each and to each other. Consider, also...
  1. Muladhara chakra = Root
  2. Swadhisthana = Hips
  3. Manipura = Solar Plexus
  4. Anahata = Heart
  5. Vishuddha = Throat
The five ideal conductors of Odic Life Force...
  1. Water
  2. Metal
  3. Silk
  4. Resin
  5. Glass
And the five elementals of Nature...
  1. Earth = Gnomes
  2. Water = Undines
  3. Fire = Salamanders
  4. Air = Sylphs
  5. Space = Holy Ghost/Spirit
And the five sheaths surrounding the soul...
  1. Physical Body
  2. Etheric Double of the Physical Body; the Life Force, or Ghost; Orgone
  3. Astral Body
  4. Concrete Mind
  5. Abstract Mind
And the five paired organs of action and sensation...
  1. Anus = Smell
  2. Gonads = Taste
  3. Legs = Sight
  4. Hands = Touch
  5. Tongue = Hearing
As you can imagine, these parallelisms go on, and on...

My first draft of this post was in the form of an MP4 audio blog. It was inspired by reading the last paragraph located on page 31 (and carrying over to page 32) of Joseph Cater's book, "The Amazing Life Force". This excerpt from Mr. Cater's book is attached, below.

An alternate version of the above is linked here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20141230_130522.jpg (162.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 20141230_130312.jpg (175.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20141230_130342.jpg (161.0 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Vinyasi; 01-03-2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: forgot something/s to add, plus accuracy of terms used; and changed a file link.