View Single Post

Old 12-27-2014, 07:02 AM

I love it when we agree and don't talk past each other which has been too often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutanka View Post
You has posted that video referring to Meyer ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF_xkEbArrw

Herman Handerson was working to an water injector fuel similarry to Stan Meyer.
Who's Handerson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutanka View Post
In other words the high voltage present inside these devices was used as ignition and not for convert water into hydrogen/oxygen!!
I can't agree more. In fact, I believe that is what Stan Meyer was working on: converting nitrogen into ammonia and ignite it all at the same time inside his water fuel injector. In fact, it might be possible to avoid the break down of water altogether and just ignite it with the air with enough voltage that the nitrogen does three conversions: break down from N2 to N, form ammonia, and burn back to N2. Wow, that sounds redundant. Or, rather than using ammonia to carry the electron, use high voltage ionization. So, in essence, you're right on. But, see how similar these chemistries are? It's the difference between using a ratchet wrench and using a whirly-gig. One's tediously slow and methodical, yet is good for demonstrating basic electro-chemistry behind this, while your way is highly efficient but only makes sense to "one skilled in the art". Baby steps...

Last edited by Vinyasi; 12-27-2014 at 07:05 AM.