View Single Post

Old 12-24-2014, 12:46 AM

Iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyasi View Post
I might as well add that a friend of mine, an electrician, had the good fortune of personally knowing a coworker who demonstrated a successful replication of this type of device several years ago no larger than a spiral bound notebook for two of its dimensions which ran a medium sized electric motor. It was taken away and the demonstration was abruptly terminated when the inventor started having misgivings for exhibiting his device and it was never discussed nor demonstrated ever again except at a dinner in which my friend hosted this inventor. At this dinner, the inventor shared only one fact of his device, that it was made of the three metals: copper, aluminum and iron. So, I can claim knowing twice removed of the validity of Mr. Lyne's story in addition to the story - quoted in Pentagon Aliens - of a Mr. Dort who was the son of a man who worked with Tesla sharing this knowledge with the Nazis for their electro-U boats.
@Vinyasi

Nice articulated posts.

I was recently reading the old paper from William Lyne called “Free Energy Surprise”. (I have an idea for an experiment cooking in my head along these lines). This paper by Lyne describes apparatus for obtaining electrical energy from the air by way of burning atmospheric nitrogen and oxygen with an electric arc. – This from Tesla’s Manifesto, the Jan 1, 1904 Electrical World and Engineer.

Somewhere Tesla also said that he had found “…a new (‘environmental’ energy producing) use for iron”.. So I am searching for that quote reference and what context he used it in.. Anyone know?

Wouldn’t basic experiments with this Tri-metal idea simply begin with a few sheets each of iron, copper and aluminium? Then advance from there. Maybe the PMH could play into it as well?

Last edited by Sputins; 12-24-2014 at 12:51 AM.