View Single Post

Old 09-17-2014, 11:49 PM

"The children, some just babies, all exhibited signs of "severe allergic shock" about an hour after they were given a second round of measles vaccinations in Idlib province on Tuesday"

Children 'Suffocate To Death' After Receiving Vaccinations In Rebel-Held Syria

If the above doesn`t persuade parents to protect their children from the horrors of vaccination,then perhaps they shouldn`t have them in the first place.

Three years ago,my dad,against my advice,submitted to peer pressure and got himself the annual flu shot.Three or so weeks later, we found him passed out on the bathroom floor bleeding from both eyes.His health up to that point was as perfect as a 72 year old`s can be,and he led a very active lifestyle.After a battery of tests and endless bloodwork it was determined he had early stage leukemia,an as yet unidentified 'blood disorder' (their words),impaired vision and very serious case of the shingles which robbed him of about 50% of his hearing.After circling the drain for about 4-5 months and nearly dying twice,he made a miraculous recovery and everything,with the exception of his hearing and eyesight,returned to normal.What I suspect happened was the many blood transfusions he received to raise his iron levels(which were well below what is considered necessary to live,due to the before mentioned 'disorder') diluted the poison enough that he was able to shake it off.Take from that what you will.