View Single Post

Old 08-21-2014, 04:42 AM
Co-Founder & Moderator

Water Fuel Secrets

We are releasing the Conference Video Series #4, which is Water Fuel Secrets. This shows you the reality of on-demand water fuel using nothing more than air, water and electricity.
Read what's on this website! Water Fuel Secrets by Aaron Murakami

Many people heard of Stan Meyer and his water fueled dune buggy, but almost everyone has met with failure because they think he was running his car on electrolyzed water gas when he was not! And this is well known by a few of our friends who actually knew Stanley Meyer so you're getting the inside scoop...

Electrolyzed water gas is only one of the ingredients necessary to create his on-demand SYNTHETIC GAS, which is completely contrary to what nearly all the self-proclaimed Stan Meyer experts are claiming. Many people debate this, but in Water Fuel Secrets, you see indisputable proof that this is EXACTLY what Stan Meyer is saying in his own words.

You'll also see my jet engine running strong while the propane pressure gauge is on 0 PSI! That is the results I get by applying this information and I'm only using a few of the steps.

You'll learn the reality to how hydrogen fuel supplementation really works as well as what Stan Meyer was really doing to create his on-demand water fuel - this Water Fuel Secrets package will transform your understanding about water fuel technologies.

Read what's on this website! Water Fuel Secrets by Aaron Murakami

Go check out what is included in this package including the Free Bonus!

Sincerely,
Aaron