View Single Post

Old 11-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
We believe that the universe provides everything for free, that energy is the core of it, but we are acting in way that it does not, and we are taking peoples right to know because we FEAR, that no body will support our free GIVING.
I don't fear that the idea won't be supported. I know it won't. The masses don't care, it's that simple. It's unfortunate and on the whole we are in agreement, but it simply won't work because people are too comfortable with the way things are. It will take some sort of disaster to change it through force. And that's even more unfortunate because then they won't be happy for sure.

Anyway, you already have free energy. Solar panels, windmills etc, it's all there on the shelf. I agree that humans don't deserve infinite free energy. To begin with they ignore it when it's there, and like I've said before the only thing that regulates human consumption and prevents the complete destruction of the planet is that it costs money to do so. In my opinion when they are intelligent enough to switch the light off in an empty room for reasons other than simply because they save a few pennies, then they will have reached the level of intelligence required to recognise what they've got and already had for a very long time. Universal self-regulation. Evolution just seems unfortunate when you glimpse a brief moment of the process.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall