View Single Post

Old 10-17-2013, 01:42 AM
Platinum Member

It's still there!

The ReThink911.0rg billboard in new York City's Times Square that I mentioned earlier is being allowed to remain in place at least through October. Here's a better photo than I was able to find last time:

Frankly, I'm amazed that the PTB haven't done anything to eliminate this large billboard erected in the most conspicuous location available in New York City. Maybe it's because they realize that the people of New York City won't tend to be swayed very much by looking at the sign, because polls show that more than 70% of NYC inhabitants already have figured out that the "official" story of 9/11 is hogwash. The PTB figured that the 9/11 truth movement would fade away, but in actuality it is growing stronger every year and I think that is really great. I know that a lot of us folks start thinking from time to time that there is no way we can overcome the government and media lies and deception concerning 9/11, but seeing this huge billboard in place can go a long ways toward energizing newcomers to the 9/11 truth movement, as well as revitalizing those of us who have been in it from the start.

Besides the Times Square billboard, ReThink911.org is also posting billboards at other building sites, as well as on the sides of buses and trucks. It's a great idea, and long overdue. In addition, they are running a media blitz campaign in which supporters are asked on a regular basis to write "letters to the editor" of specific major magazines and newspapers to ask them to feature a story about the Times Square billboard, and the reasons why over 2,000 Architects and Engineers are calling for a new, independent investigation into Building 7 as well as the Twin Towers. This week's media blitz focuses on the following media outlets:The plan is for all supporter/writers to send their letters Friday, October 18th so that each news outlet receives hundreds of letters in one day. I'll be taking part in this grassroots effort, and hope that some of you regulars here will also join in. Once you write up a letter you can use the same letter for all four news organizations and send them in one e-mail. Just be sure to use BCC (blind carbon copy) in your e-mail so each organization is not aware you are sending the same message to the other 3 news sites.

Here's the letter I wrote for the last media blitz. Write something similar, using this as a guide:

Quote:
There’s a billboard in Times Square placed by a grassroots organization known as ReThink911. It calls attention to the fact, unknown by many people, that a third skyscraper fell to the ground at the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. That skyscraper was WTC building 7, which was not hit by a plane and only suffered minor fire damage, but fell to the ground at free fall speed in a classic controlled demolition pattern. It was one of only three steel framed buildings ever to collapse due to a stated reason of fire damage. The other two buildings were the WTC twin towers.
More than 2,000 architects and engineers have agreed that the official story concerning the collapse of these three buildings is a farce, and have signed a petition calling for a new, independent investigation. It is definitely time to rethink the events that happened on 9/11/2001, and I implore you to run a feature story about the effort that is now underway to press for 9/11 truth. For more information, please visit ReThink911.org | Sign the International Petition for a new 9/11 investigation
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff