Company: Indiegogo, Inc.
Address: 301 8th Street, Suite 225
San Francisco, CA 94103
Telephone & Fax: 866-641-4646
Email: copyright@indiegogo.com

AugustO10, 2013

RE: Mistaken Removal

Dear Name: Danae Ringelmann Attn: DMCA Notice ;

Please find attached to this letter a list of material removed by you pursuant to 17
U.S.C. Section 512. I have a good faith belief that this material was removed or disabled in error as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material. I declare that this is true and accurate under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of
America.

For the purposes of this matter, I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District
Court for the judicial district in which I reside. I also consent to service of process
by the person providing notification under Section 512(c)(1)(C) or that person’s agent.
However, by this letter, I do not waive any other rights, including the ability to pursue an action for the removal or disabling of access to this material, if wrongful.

Having complied with the requirements of Section 512(g)(3), I remind you that you must now replace the blocked or removed material and cease disabling access to it within fourteen business days of your receipt of this notice. Please notify me when this has been done.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. If you have any questions about this notice, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Ray Savant
646 709 1295
463 west 49th st apt 4b
ny ny 10019

Enclosure

In regards to the copyright claims of Lone Pine Writings, that does not exist on any of the links mentioned. They were removed long ago.

In regards to the Theory of anti Relativity hosted on youtube. Youtube is the avenue for action and youtube rejected all his claims.

We would like to see documentation that Eric P Dollard does indeed own the copyrights to the lecture and to LonePine writings as it was transcirbed and published by others. Also the lecrure was record by others.

We also request documentation that Aaron Murakami is Eric P Dollard's offical legal representative as Eric Dollard has no internet access.

We would like to remind the filer of 17 USC § 512
Baseless claims can open the door to liability.

subsection ii
The video in question where defemation is claimed uses video footage of Eric Dollard himself.

subsection vi
No mention of Aetherforce is present in that video, hence the claim of self promotion is also baseless.

----------------------------------------------

False allegations that I am harassing "them" have been removed because the only people harassing anyone in all of this is Ray Savant and a small handful of people are sending harassing emails, etc... We do not engage is such actions and have only sent DMCA Takedown Notices for copyrighted material, including conference videos that we own the rights to and Ray Savant is in complete open violation of Federal Copyright laws.

----------------------------------------------

Original complaint
------------------

subsection ii

- Promoting terrorism, abuse, libel, hate, personal injury, property damage, violence, racial intolerance or financial exploitation The
latest video posted on the homepage and updates, this video is a phony propaganda video to defame me and my associate Aaron Murakami. It is labeling me as a drug addict and is claiming that Aaron is sabotaging everything. This is extremely libelous and is causing injury to our reputation. This entire campaign was supposedly to support my work and the website is used in a character assassination campaign. Look at this post on the updates page - telling everyone to harass someone that has some of my past presentations:

4. The Suppression agent George Gadboury is squirming like a worm on a hook. We have all made a real difference here with our calls and he is
under some real heat. He has contacted us with more and more excuses and claimed to have given the tapes to an editor trying to buy himself some time. Everything out of his mouth is a lie. The tapes do not need
editing and they certainly do not need 5 years of editing. Lets keep the pressure on until he finally cracks. Only when these agents of
suppression fear WE the people more than they LOVE the money they get from their handlers will we have the truth free for all.

1. Call George Gadboury, president of Tesla Society ( 415-286-6576 ) 50 points for voice mail, 200 points for a live call
2. Email George Gadboury ( sftesla@hotmail.com ) 10 points
3. Crash Next Meeting 1000 points Sunday, March 10, 2013 1 – 5 p.m. at the TechShop – San Francisco
926 Howard Street (near 5th Street) San Francisco, CA 94103

subsection iii

-Causing risk of or actual personal injury or tangible or intangible property damage - This has caused us to receive death threats and other harassment.
subsection iv

- Defaming an individual or entity The video and statements are specifically designed to DEFAME both of us. Look at these posts: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tesla-round-2-the-mission-of-eric-dollard?c=comments Techzombie (Ray Savant) is simply using this as a defamation of
character website.

subsection vi

-Unauthorized self-promotion Ray Savant (techzombie) is using the video to also promote Aether Force, which is a fraud organization that is distributing pirated presentations, pages dedicated to defamation of character against us, etc... This campaign was supposedly setup to
promote my lab (EPD Laboratories) now it is slandering it while
promoting Aether Force (owned by Ray Savant), which is the actual person and organization that is sabotaging my non-profit organization.
section C

vi Impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to
hide your identity On the campaign homepage, he lists many sites where he is impersonating me such as the Facebook page. He is using the facebook page to slander me and my partners. All links to the other
sites need to be removed as they are impersonating me as well. subsection vii

-Make any false or misleading Post (such as false or misleading information in the Campaign, in your Campaign Profile (such as misrepresenting the Beneficiary or Campaign purpose) or in a comment) There has many many misrepresentations to everyone that donated money regarding what the money was going to be used for, it claims I will
write a hand written letter to someone if they give a $100 donation (46 people donated $100 expecting a letter from me, but Techzombie made these promises without my knowledge or consent, etc...)

Attn: Copyright Agent, Indegogo
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:

1. I have rights to my own presentation Theory of Anti-Relativity Theory and am the exclusive rights holder for the Lone Pine Writings book, many files pirated on his keychests.com website listed, Misconceptions of Electricity presentation, Tesla's Longitudinal presentation, .
2. These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s):
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tesla-round-2-the-mission-of-eric-dollard?c=activity;
3. I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder's agent, or the law;
4. Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
5. I may be contacted by the following methods (include all): Eric P. Dollard, General Delivery, Lone Pine CA, 93545

I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as
it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.

Regards,
Eric P. Dollard

Last edited by Aaron; 10-24-2013 at 06:07 PM.