Thread: Eric Dollard
View Single Post

Old 08-08-2013, 09:45 AM

Exclamation `Gang` mentality reaches youtube

Hi everyone,

After so many comments encouraging Eric Dollard yesterday, this morning I logged on to youtube to see they had all disappeared. Every single one. Now, it's not something I'd usually see, ever., but I've caught it on camera now because I wanted to test the claims of Eric. There also appears to be an organised group mentality involved in a concerted effort to suppress the work. In fact not only can Eric not speak for himself. But some fraudulent person decided to speak for him. Now it seems that average joe cannot make a comment of encouragement without the 'gang mentality' removing it from view.

Whilst at first I was skeptical of Aaron's "suppression in real time". Actually, I find it to be highly accurate. I tend to agree with the claims of Eric Dollard made in the interview, as this 'gang' mentality approach is akin to bullying, distortion, defamation, manipulation, intimidation and several other perhaps criminal offences.

I don't know who is doing it yet specifically but I am paying very close attention. And, I am not jumping to conclusions who might be responsible for this conspiracy to suppression.

This morning I received a message from someone known as "Draeken DoomBringer" on Facebook citing my name and address requesting that i cease posting my fair comments. I cannot say whether it is related. What I can convey is that it happened within a very short period of time. I suggested to Draken that I was against conspiracy and suppression much like himself, and asked what specific posts of mine were distressing him (or aetherforce) and then I could remove them. I did not get an answer, and therefore can only assume that everything is "fine". It was not clear to me whether Drakaen was representing himself or aetherforce.

The Eric Dollard interview in question: Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio - YouTube

Best Wishes,
Adam Bull

Conversation with "Mystery Guest" Drakaen:
Conversation started today 08 August 2013 , 12:44 AM,
shortly before youtube gang mentality breakdown and just before
Aetherforce and Eric Dollard Facebook page disapeared

12:44am
Drakaen DoomBringer
Hey Adam, I don't like the things you are posting. Would you please stop? Thanks.

Adam Bull
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Male

12:50am
Adam Bull
Hello, how are you Drakaen. Can you be more specific as to what it is i am posting that is disturbing you and I will remove it.
My best,
Adam

12:57am
Drakaen DoomBringer
Everything you are saying about the AetherForce, you and aaron seem to be in on a campaign against us, calling us frauds etc., you know we had the right intent with Eric, and now you are misconstruing everything. We aren't trying to defame Eric either, that is NOT true, you guys brought this on yourselves, with your attacks, please STOP it.

12:59am
Drakaen DoomBringer
I am sorry you are butthurt that techz gave your girl her money back too, BUT, you were trying to worm into the workings of the money, and evidently, you got it, from the video you posted , eric doesn't even see you guys are the ones in the wrong, it is pathetic.

1:00am
Adam Bull
Hi there Drakaen. I don't think I've said anything about aetherforce. When you say "we arent trying to defame Eric" can I presume you speak for the aetherforce organisation? I recently interviewed Eric Dollard on my radio show and the format was generally very well received by many engineers and layman alike. I saw that there was a campaign to dislike the video I cannot think why. But obviously I am very sorry for your distress,
Kind regards,
Adam Bull

1:00am
Drakaen DoomBringer
Aether Farce?

1:01am
Adam Bull
Sorry, what do you mean by aether farce?

1:01am
Drakaen DoomBringer
That video is you trying to push your 1000 dollar girl's donation that was refunded, and your own ends
this is first I have seen the video btw

1:02am
Adam Bull
sorry, first of all what do you mean by aether farce, i dont understand what it is that you are accusing me of

1:02am
Drakaen DoomBringer
I don't like that the person controlling Eric Dollard's facebook page is complaining about the DMCA (that is copyright complaints) of Eric Dollard. I think thats a travesty and all the people conjugating in the Eastenders episode (this is a british drama), ought to be rather ashamed, actually. Don't you? Let's help Eric, then pirate all his books. (sarcasm)

1:03am
Drakaen DoomBringer
your post, another one you already took down
All I am asking is that you stop the name calling and insinuations against a group of people who wanted to HELP eric
and techz

1:04am
Adam Bull
Firstly I'd like to say I don't support someone fraudulently pretending to be someone they are not. Especially when it has been requested by that person to cease impersonating them. Secondly the opinion of guests on my radio show are that of their own.

1:04am
Drakaen DoomBringer
you have been at Techz's throat for weeks now too, on you tube
no one was fraudulently pretending though, that is MY POINT
NO ONE said they were Eric on that site, it isn't to get likes, etc... QUIT saying it is
The page is going down, but with all the crap you guys are throwing, the moderators can't even get on there
Seriously, you have a level head, use it, don't swap arrows like this
Do you see my point at all?

1:08am
Adam Bull
I'm sorry that your upset Drakaen, I don't understand what you mean, but if you representing aetherforce are upset, or aetherforce are upset they can write to me at adam@solomon-books.com and I can respond, if ray feels that he would like to give his side of the story then I am more than happy to discuss a radio slot for him.
I believe in truth and honesty like any other, such as yourself I am sure Drakaen, and I believe in the same things that your organisation believe in, that is to stand against suppression and conspiracy. I invite you to do the same
My best,
A

1:11am
Drakaen DoomBringer
Evidently, you do not understand, ok, I will talk with Techz about it and see what happens, until then, please stop the nasty insinuations, and thanks for listening. Hopefully, you two can work together to bring it all out in the open. =For Eric too, cause no harm was meant for him, I know.!

1:12am
Adam Bull
Drakaen I think I understand. Something about `aetherfarce`, I believe you are referring to the telephone interview I did with eric dollard. Is that correct?

1:14am
Drakaen DoomBringer
ya, and it was written
you were a part of it, did you think it a farce then?
we just wanted to help Eric

1:15am
Adam Bull
I did do that interview with eric dollard and you do have the right person.
I think that the opinions of people I have as guests on the show are their own. And aetherfarce was something that eric dollard said.

1:16am
Drakaen DoomBringer
Well, he has got us mixed up, because he never talked WITH us, he didn't even thank us for the 30k, just said' it is done', lol, he doesn't know!

1:17am
Adam Bull
Well drakaen if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

1:18am
Drakaen DoomBringer
Ok then, take it easy

1:18am
Adam Bull
you too chap be well! my best,
Adam

PS: Sorry for cluttering up the energetic forum with these. Please move this thread to somewhere suitable. It is posted by the aforementioned for reasons of historic accuracy and truth. And also because I had someone message me with my name and address potentially connected to aetherforce messaging me lets say "slightly unhappy way"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg minutes-before.jpg (162.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg minutes-later.jpg (171.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg organised-disinformation-campaign-just-like-eric-dollard-says.JPG (107.9 KB, 329 views)

Last edited by 7redorbs; 08-08-2013 at 10:00 AM.