View Single Post

Old 08-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Gold Member

Thanks to Aaron I had the opportunity to speak to Eric myself, so some of the accusations of him being a suppression agent don't impress me for a start (I'm referring to what "the others" are saying). I can confirm that something was revealed to someone who Eric trusted, and when Eric got to hear about it he was NOT happy about it at all. It would appear that this has been planned and someone has been digging up all the dirt they can find and they've put quite an effort into it. It goes beyond a simple misunderstanding.

That is not to imply that any long term participants here were a part of the whole thing from the beginning, things were going along fine until new people turned up.

As for "the others", they have clearly gone off the rails. What is the purpose of putting out videos accusing Eric of being a meth addict? A simple disagreement? They claim they want to help Eric (still) - they publish his new presentation in a torrent and post it over facebook for everyone to download for free so Eric doesn't get anything from it? Because they think "it belongs to everyone".

Eric was also filmed without his knowledge, and they are now using that footage against him by taking whatever sections of it they like out of context. Like Eric says, literally, while their lips flap "we're trying to help Eric". The most optimistic conclusion is that they are delusional at best.

Then there's "Aaron the suppression agent" which they are quite happily promoting. The pied piper sure knows what tune the conspiracy theorists like to hear. "Take down the suppressors, free energy for everyone." WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FREE ENERGY?

These mindless "enlightened ones" who believe they are not "sheeple" but in fact are more doomed than the unaware masses would respond in the same way if they were told that it was the Rockefellers or Bilderbergs behind it, they think it's on that kind of level. They are serious accusations with serious consequences when told to the "right" audience.

The whole thing would seem to be planned, but it all fell apart at a stage they didn't expect. Now their method of "damage control" is to disrupt whatever progress or effort there is to pick up the pieces and get back on track. Aaron is currently the centre of any productive effort in terms of funding Eric or publishing his (new) work, and so he is the logical target.

Damn, I should be a conspiracy theorist But unfortunately I know too much of the real story.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall