Thread: Eric Dollard
View Single Post

Old 07-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
This is going to be a one-time only post. I am going to keep the lab open for Eric for the time being as there is still enough money in EPD Labs account to operate for another 6 months. Beyond that I donít know what will happen; we will cross that bridge when we get there.

In regard to Eric currently using meth, I have never seen him use it or had any indications of him being on meth in my experiences with him.

I am not going to comment on anything else here as I feel this all should have been worked through privately.

David Wittekind
Bless you for your compassion and sacrifice David,
hope im not rambling, but...

i have a friend who has said he would take Eric into his home if need be (i should double check that)
He lives in California near san diego, and would be basically financially set, living wise.

But i have a hard time seeing Eric choosing to live in a big city, from all he's said he wants to be away from BS and nosy neighbors,

im going to personally start sending money on a monthly basis after i finish paying for wedding crap.
maybe only 50-100 per month, but if 10 others did that too, then Eric would be able to have something to count on.

Eric really needs his own place, and the luxuries of life owed to him for his hardships,
i figure he would want an RV trailer, and need internet, insurance, registration, clothes, meals toiletries, and gas covered, i think we can handle that. ( i would contribute)

He could just LIVE, and have what he needs, then i bet for fun, out of boredom, with no-one on his back, Eric would probably come out with the finest work yet.
Just the odds of completing a large build vs something easier(not lesser) in reach.
(studying and solving the Tesla/Kapanadze generator is still the top on my list)
and I wonder, if all Eric did was do 1 or 2 stage presentations a year, how much he could make? if he feels like it, idk

it's nothing but pure gold that comes out of his mouth, he deserves to be compensated accordingly