View Single Post

Old 07-09-2013, 12:04 AM

Hello All.

Garret, Thank you for speaking truth. Warriors are needed in this fight now more than ever.

Indeed Aaron was speaking about us. Everything Aaron said is 100% true.... ABOUT HIM.

This perverse method of telling huge and complete lies has a name, psychological projection. Imagine a rapist who claims that it was his victim that seduced him, this is Arron's MO. Was it your mother who raised you this way Aaron? Someone did because you don't just get this way without training... from birth!

Basically he smells money. All the Good that David Wittekind, David Webster and all the people who fought to get the word out about Eric's work is now being pimped out for a few schkles. Thanks to the hard work of everyone we have done alot more than just raise money we have given people alot of hope and built up Eric as a new symbol of hope.

Now Aaron seeks to capitalize on that hard work, like any bottom feeding parasite does. This is what "online guerrilla marketing" is all about. Aaron has no problem replacing people like checkers pieces when he no longer needs them. Lindemann and Bedini are feeling that now I would bet. Eric will feel it as well once Aaron see's that without the people backing Eric all of Aaron's his schkle laiden dreams will not come to bear and Arron will dump Eric on the side of the road after having sucked his last drop of blood.

This began when David Webster politely made his disapproval of Aaron's deliberate attempt to snub David, fund raising at the Conference. Aaron tried to cut David out of his duties and direct all funds to Eric, not to enrich Eric but to buy points with him at the cost of the operation. When David politely made this known and I politely made it clear to Aaron that we would work much better as a team he feigned ignorance and viscously attacked David Webster's character and tried to intimidate him in a way that was truly despicable. He accused David of doing exactly what Aaron was trying to do, pervert everything to profit himself.

David has been THE MOST HONEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE, Thru all of this. David collected the funds and SENT every DIME to Eric!!! David even paid the transfer fee's himself and now David will have to pay taxes on over $30,000. Yet Aaron accuses him of letting his greed and ego get in the way????? Imagine if Aaron had collected that money... Aaron is the type of guy to charge you for having a smoke with him.

I made my disapproval of his repugnant behavior known... The result? He attacks me in the exact same way and then issues a blatant threat about me "digging my grave deeper"....

It gets far worse however and this shows you exactly how sick and twisted this creature really is. He started doing background checks on all of us. Especially me. He discovered I used to be a wild MMA fighter and would chase dancers and rise around on exotic custom motorcycles etc.. Then he contacted everyone he could and tried to defame me. Now Aaron thinks he has some kind of power over me and thinks he has leverage to destroy my "reputation"

We are dealing with a real sicko here everyone. After this happened several people stepped forward and shared their Aaron Murakami horror stories with me. This guy has a chronic habit of stealing peoples ideas, embezzling money and simply being a crude and repulsive liar. The fact that he is running this forum makes alot of things clear. Now I know why nothing major has come out of all the super smart folks here...

The worst thing out of all of this is that now Aaron is basically turning Eric against us. David Wittekind has SOLD his HOUSE, put up his entire 401K and MAXXED out his credit cards to make this thing work. David Webster has been there for Eric and spent countless hours being his sole friend and transcribing all his notes. None of us would have known of Eric now where it not for David Webster. Eric would just be a fossil of Borderlands where it not for the SELFLESS sacrifices of both David's and all the amazing folks who spread the word about Eric.

Now we are dealing with a situation where everything is about to be undone by one man's greed. This is truly disgusting and infuriating. Everyone that came forward to tell me about Aaron has told me the same story. Outrageous lies, Aaron accuses them of exactly what he is doing, attacks their character, brute intimidation, bans them and pockets any cash if he can. Several people have come forward already and I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg. A few other forums have been started just to get away from Aaron's bs.

This needs to end and end now. Aaron, is not the type to be reasoned with. Everyone here at EPD Labs and AetherForce... we are warriors, we're not here to count change. We're here to Fight for the Truth and strike a blow for science and the humanity that depends on it. We take that VERY seriously. We've fought off hackers, an army of shills and even a few hostile NGO's already but.... as Cicero said...

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

I didn't sit on my ass and let another Tesla vanish in the desert and I sure as hell am not going to sit back and watch a mini Morgon, except with the mind of a petty their, ruin a lifetime of work just when it is about to break thru.

Calling all Warriors to fight back this vile gremlin virus. All those who have been screwed by this guy and know his nature, make it known to us.
Don't worry... he only has like 2 hit points and can't hurt anyone with his wooden sword of small minded greed +1

We the people have plenty of other places we can go and we see exactly what you are. We don't need you. You need us. The very same passion and faith that helped raise Eric up again can even more easily TEAR YOU DOWN.

-TechZombie + We the People

P.S. Aaron.. do your worst kid. You can upload pics of me with two Japanese Gogo Dancers if you want. I might send you some.