View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Platinum Member

Interesting Topic...

Hello ibpointless2 and All,

Even though I have already made my decision on what I would do...with a Free Energy device...I will respond here to your main question/concern.

People become dumb because of their dependency upon the Systems where they try to survive everyday ...
Systems are designed to make people dumber every time more...the dumber, the better...till they become (full time) puppets of their games...

Monotony is a typical scenario to harvest dumbness...
Stressed Out Societies (SOS) are the perfect environment to grow uncertainty...
Fear, injected through a Sensationalist Media...are part of the "process"...

Highly Developed Societies...are just a Massive Dumb Factory galore...there is NO TIME to Read...to do your own self enhancing studies and development as a Human...

Thinkers, doers..."smart" people...simply, do not care about those CONTROL games...(out of the BOX Status)...Then they DO all their enhancements...find the time...no sleep, endless nights...but do it.

One of the Main Dependencies of People...are Energy slavery...filling their Gas Tanks every day to make a living...
Controlling expenditure on their Households, trying to reduce it in order to lower their electricity bill$$...but that extends only to the point of Human survival necessities like Heaters in very cold weather, or Cooling in extremely Hot areas...even just ventilation...(example)

I believe We all have same capacities, IF We allow those "smart ones" to develop...and the only way...is to cut off dependency from Systems Negative Influences...

If People get released of ALL those daily stresses/fear/dependency...I believe they will eventually change...and become more conscious about knowledge...search...learn...progress, develop and evolve...

In the end...We are all the same...

I believe it is possible a different Society than what we all have so far...a far more advanced one, where we could afford to dedicate more time to teach/educate/learn >develop...>evolve...

Most of times a thief, a bank robber...needs to do that because it did not worked out well as a typical citizen within His/Her System...most of times they do NOT like what they do...unless is a psychopath...They do it to survive, to bring food to their kids...to their families...they will also change, I am sure off that fact...we see it in many Church based programs and Juvenile Corrections Centers...how they could also make beautiful things...

Most of School Kids abandon their learning facilities too early...(High School)...to start working...to help their parents...or to live by themselves...and I am talking about developed Countries...like United States...
Education Cost$...and most parents can not afford to pay for a College career...
This adds up to the Dumber side...big time.

Even Health...a Human survival main need...cost$...and we will die...if we do not have the buck$ to pay for medicine/health services...so we must do pay for extremely expensive Health Insurance...will everyone could AFFORD that?...the answer is NO.

I believe Free Energy will put a Radical Stop to all those "charges"...for Human main needs...think about all the Energy required to fulfill all those facilities requirements...Schools, Hospitals...etc.

And I have not "touched" Transportation/Machinery...which is a main side to increase price$ of goods, including food supply...

I believe We all could start by making a change...by doing what is NOT being done...give for free...teach knowledge, show the truth...reveal what they have been trapped into...that is the job of the "Thinkers", besides developing beautiful devices...

Nikola Tesla had something besides His Genius side (that most people don't look at)...a Humanitarian big time side...

If the thinkers, could be able to work out/develop, both sides equally...then we will be ready to change this Planet.

Regards to All, and great topic.

Light

Ufopolitics

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-16-2012 at 06:32 PM.