View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBoys View Post
SUBSIDING STORM: A geomagnetic storm that began on Sept. 3rd when a coronal mass ejection (CME) hit Earth's magnetic field is fitfully subsiding. The impact at 1200 UT (5 am PDT) induced significant ground currents in the soil of northern Scandinavia and sparked bright auroras around the Arctic Circle. Ole C. Salomonsen photographed the display over Naimakka, Finland, on Sept. 4th:

"There I was standing all alone deep in the Finish forest, just in awe of this display of light above my head," says Salomonsen. "This is just one of many images of spectacular auroras I shot on this wonderful night."

IndianaBoys

as usual IndianaBoys , amazing pics

The Clapping Song Mash-Up Video - YouTube

Quote:
Three, six, nine
The goose drank wine
The monkey chewed tobacco
On the streetcar line

4) Its father is the sun and its mother the moon; the
5) wind has borne it in its body, and the earth has nourished it.
6) the father of talismen and the protector of miracles

6a) whose powers are perfect, and whose lights are confirmed (?),
7) a fire that becomes earth.
7a) Separate the earth from the fire, so you will attain the subtle as more inherent than the gross, with care and sagacity. ( your instinct / 6th sense )
8) It rises from earth to heaven, so as to draw the lights of the heights to itself, and descends to the earth; thus within it are the forces of the above and the below;
9) because the light of lights within it, thus does the darkness flee before it.
10) The force of forces, which overcomes every subtle thing and penetrates into everything gross.
11) The structure of the microcosm is in accordance with the structure of the macrocosm.
12) And accordingly proceed the knowledgeable.
13) And to this aspired Hermes, who was threefold graced with wisdom Human Touch 0001 - YouTube .

I'm Going Down Lyrics. - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-04-2012 at 04:55 PM.