View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 04:57 AM

Carroll,

Quote:
F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER
F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - YouTube
I've been working on this device, i.e one version of harmonic oscillation system at theoretical level. I came to conclusion that the resonance property in nature can be utilized to produce clean energy from different type of matter.

All working(?) gravity motors that known always have two components: pulser (trigger), slave (sorry for naming, I can't find the right word for it.)

F.M Chalkalis' Energy multiplier has trigger that is the two rubber wheel below the ceiling run by a motor. It keeps the huge metal sector at constant speed. The kinetic energy of the rotating sector is many times bigger than the electric energy that the trigger consume.

Here is another version of gravity motor. The Russian inventor supposedly sell real gravity motor kits for general public. However the inventor has been off radar. If you study through his videos, he used to rigid body simulation program to test his idea and building prototypes. He had two types of gravity motors. (He named them gravity wheels though.)
The bottom line is his gravity motor has one trigger (electric motor) and slave (tiny metal objects along a bicycle rim).
The rotation due to deflection of weights_2. Gravity wheel. - YouTube

For detail info check the link.

Kanarev Philipp made new theory of laws of motion. He built an electric generator (one trigger motor and one slave motor) to prove his theory is right. Why he hasn't disclose the machine construction information? I don't know.

My logical guess is after studying his 'Energy impulse theory' leaded to essential components: timer (crystal oscillator), PWM (pulse width modulator) that controls the trigger motor, two DC motors (trigger - small power rating, slave - bigger power rating with flywheel), speed check circuit, microcontroller and EEPROM that has PWM and sensor management software.

I picked up Arduino for implementing PWM because it runs on GNU/Linux, fully open source based, versatile, and cheap. My estimate cost for a prototype gravity motor is around $50 to $60: Arduino board, a trigger motor, a dummy or big motor, tachometer circuit. The beauty of Arduino is it uses PC/laptop USB port for power and data transmission. It provides 5V DC at 30mA power output through pins to control sensors and devices.

The goal is to find the basic pulse formula that keeps the slave motor at optimum speed which produces greater power always than the trigger. I think once the formula is discovered, it's done deal. Few people can work together. After that once the pulse formula is discovered, scale up is easy. Because we are dealing with well-known forces: friction, air resistance, inertia of rotating mass.