View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Gold Member

Thanks for the links. I downloaded both of them and saved them. The one from Perreault looks very interesting. I plan to read the whole thing as soon as I have some spare time.

I want to apologize if you feel I have made any personal attacks against you. That was never my intention. I was upset because of your comments about my negative attitude. I felt that was not a fair assessment being based only on my comments about one particular circuit. I have read many of your posts and have great respect for your electronic knowledge. I try to always be open to new ideas and I have seen enough strange things when working on electrical and electronic equipment to know our knowledge is not complete.

I just tried the link that I have posted in post #14 of this thread and it still works. Please look at it and go all the way to the bottom of the page. There you will find a couple of circuits. One has a series of tubes connected in series between an antenna and one side of a motor. On the other side of the motor is another set of series connected tubes going from the motor to a ground connection. The other drawing is similar except the tubes are connected in parallel. I just don't see any way either of these circuits could work. If I am overlooking something then please show me what it is.