View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeslaSecrets View Post
Although I am versed in physics,a substantial flaw in our very definition of voltage and electric field was pointed out to me. This "hole" in electrical theory is important to understanding how much electrical energy is truly available for our use. Let me in turn point it out to any readers here. This is related to the ideas of voltage pass used in the magnetic gap and why we can possibly get "extra" energy, using the devices described.

I will reference this page to point out the flaw:

Electric field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Especially, this sentence from the Qualitative description on the above page:

" The strength or magnitude of the*electric* field at a given point is defined as the force that would be exerted on a positive test charge of 1 coulomb placed at that point"

If you think about this very carefully, it is a misleading and incorrect use of terminology. What they are describing in this sentence is in actuality not he strength or magnitude of the electric field, but only the intensity of the field at one specific POINT in the total field. This definition, using a point test charge, can say nothing about the total magnitude of the electric field around the charge in question. To calculate the total magnitude of the electric field around a charge, we would need to use an infinite number of small test charges, filling the entire volume of space surrounding the charge. Only then would we have a true measure of the total magnitude of the electric field around the charge in question.

You will find this error repeated everywhere, always talking about magnitude of an electric field but using a single point charge which is a field intensity. Measuring the water pressure at one point at the bottom of a lake, does not tell you the magnitude of the lakes total water pressure upon the ground.

Scientists knew charge seemed to defy conservation, but the idea was inconceivable in light of their current understanding of conservation of energy. How could a tiny charge posses the ability to effect infinite other point charges in the space around it? For as we move each point test charge into its position, work must be done, and work would be done on the test charge were it again free to move. This is true no matter how many test charges we use. It seems like one tiny charge can do infinite work!

So this concept was removed? discarded? edited? from electrical theory, because no one could figure out how to uphold conservation in such a model. Thus current electrodynamics, basically has its own conservation rules, which do not fully encompass the true nature of electrical energy.

To completely understand electrical energy in our Universe, one needs to see how a small charge, can effect all of space, and yet be in balance in terms of energy. For this is the reality of charge and electrical energy in our Universe, despite what the current theory says. The Prime Mover in our Universe is voltage, not current.
The point question is : what is CHARGE ? what is magnetic field ? what is electric field ? I don't see explanations only definitions. !!!!

The same for gravity.

I realised something lately about compass needle. It moves because it FEELS both of Earth magnetic poles but being closer to one it feels it a bit stronger. The effect may be due to weak magnetic field or due to relatively weak difference of strong poles ! Think about it because this balance seems to be the main law of nature - Newton third law.