View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Gold Member

Hi drak,

Thanks for joining this thread. I have a few problems with the DS device as I posted earlier. I watched a couple of videos where Don was describing his device. He claimed it was not using any new technology just applying what we already know in a new way. He went on to say the way his transformer circuits were working came right out of the Radio Amateur's Handbook. I am a radio amateur and looked up the references he gave. They had nothing to do with what he was talking about. His explanations also didn't match up with any thing I have been taught. I know we have to keep an open mind about what we think we know and I have spent a lot of time and money looking for the device that will give us free energy. But his explanations just didn't make any sense to me at all. Another problem with his device is the spark gap. Most people don't realize how much electrical noise they are putting into the air when they are running a spark gap. If you have any close neighbors you are likely messing up their TV and stereo reception. So any device with a spark gap is just not practical. And after just a few hours of run time the gap has to be adjusted again as it burns away the end of the electrodes.

If you don't mind sharing, what kind of device are you working on now?

Respectfully,
Carroll