View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Silver Member

From "The Free Energy secrets of cold electricity" Peter Lindemann (page 27) -Tesla searched the literature to find references to this radiant energy but he could not find much...........No such reference was found, except in the surreptitious observations of two experimenters. In one case, Joseph Henry....the second case elihu thomson)

ok so an understanding of Tesla's radiant energy system is not quite complete unless we look into the other reference provided to us - elihu thomson

It is in the 1871-06-10 edition page 377 of the scientific american magazine. Titled "On a new connection for the induction coil" It is a reprint from the franklin journal. So I have found another of Gerry Vassilatos references.

Scientific American Volume 24 Number 24 (June 1871) : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive Scientific American Volume 24 Number 24 (June 1871) : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

What is important in this document is that they tell us that the coil was made by E.S Ritchie. After looking through all the references i could find on the E.S Ritchie coil it was described as having multiple layers of flat spiral coils. I shall post a description of it shortly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf On a new connection for the induction coil.pdf (204.3 KB, 96 views)